Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
[quote author=cactus link=topic=138071.msg2976324#msg2976324 date=1236208916]
i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. thanks
[/quote]

you should update your profile information with your car/model/year and your location..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds great .....glad to see some local speed 3's. i was gonna get them from the sponsor xenonexpert maybe or da bears.. they look good to me and i figured id get the chrome bulbs in at the same time. well since there some interested maybe we can get together in a few weekends

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sounds good about the getting together but I have to forget about the angel eyes cz I just lost my job.There was a meeting in Pembroke Pines a few weeks ago and a bunch of guys showed up.They planing another meeting and just have to watch and see what happens in a South East section.

·
Registered
350 Posts
i wouldn't mind just coming to hang out with you guys for the hell of it. I decided to not do anything to my car for now as i'm going to be getting a speed sometime before the end of this year.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I will let you guys know about the meeting as soon as I know some thing.The last meeting I missed and there was a pretty good turnout.We should get together once a month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts