Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked @ some other topics and could not find any answers to this question.... Those little rivet type pop snap things that hold plastic together in the 3......how do you take those out? there are some in the rear decklid more specifically that i want out....infact i want that whole lid out so that i can put some stuff under it to stop it from rattling....any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
turn the screw without applying pressure. They are made so they can zip right in, but hold once they are in. unsrew without downforce

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fuel90 said:
I looked @ some other topics and could not find any answers to this question.... Those little rivet type pop snap things that hold plastic together in the 3......how do you take those out? there are some in the rear decklid more specifically that i want out....infact i want that whole lid out so that i can put some stuff under it to stop it from rattling....any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
Fuel:

I recently had to pot a few of those to route my Sirius antenna. I just used a small screwdruver wrapped with electrical tape, to protect against scratches, and they popped right out. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
914 Posts
doih

1 - 6 of 6 Posts