I have never used the wipes, but I have read more then once that each wipe doesn't go very far before they are dry. I really like Lexol, and I see no real benefit from the wipes, other than a quick clean up when you're away from home.
I found a great detailer a few years ago and here's what he suggested...
- spray Lexol leather conditioner on a soft cloth
- use the cloth to apply the conditioner somewhat liberally to a small patch of leather (ex: seat cushion)
- rub the conditioner into the leather with your hands, especially the folds of the leather and high wear areas like side bolsters
- wipe off the excess with a soft cloth
- OPTIONAL: gently buff the leather a few hours later
It worked great. I put 127K on my car and conditioned the leather about once a year and it had no cracks or tears.
A forum community dedicated to Mazda 3 and all Mazda vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about MazdaSpeed performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!