Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, this week we became a two-2 household. Several events came together (including a move to Boston) that made it make sense to sell the miata and get in a 2. Manual 2s are in short supply, but luckily my first color choice, black, was what the dealer could get! unluckily, it came with a pinstripe painted on.

I'll manage.

In the background is the Miata (i will miss you), in the foreground is my brand new black 2 (i'm already enjoying you).

the full Racing Beat springs / sways will come pretty much as soon as I find a job up in Boston, followed by rims and summer tires sometime after winter. and we'll see if I get used to the pinstripes or find a way to cover them. probably a factory spoiler in there somewhere too.

I also refuse to believe the touring steering wheel with cruise control doesn't mate up at all, as people on other forums are believing. it's counter to how mazda has worked in the past, and is just unusual business in general. this seems like something we should figure out...

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
:goodjob:

Our original plan was to trade in our 2006 Mazda 3 next summer for a new 2012 3 hatch, but I love driving our 2 so much we may just buy another one. These cars are addicting!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Happy you got another 2, sad you moved to Boston but also happy for you because you now live in MUCH closer proximity to the Samual Adams brewery than I do, lol. Congrats on the new 2 and the move :)

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, sad i left without ever getting to meet up, but i am a lot closer to a lot of awesome breweries up here, so that is a perk. You've still got Cigar City down in FL though, and their pumpkin beer is the best i've found yet, so that's something.

Sadly I'm working from home right now so I don't get to enjoy her all that much. As soon as I land a long-term job i'm ordering the racing beat suspension package to celebrate though, so that's something to look forward to.

If any of you are ever up in the boston area, let me know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts