Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

After hunting for a week and spending countless hours tracking inventory on Mazda's web site, here she is:

04 Mazda 3 Hatch - Lava Orange Mica
Installed Options: ABS, side/curtain airbags, moonroof, 6 disk changer, Xenon headlights, tire pressure monitoring system.

Out-the-door price in Virginia: $17,808, financed for 3.99% for 60 months through Mazda.

The car had 2 miles on the oddometer - as virgin as they come.

The next day, we went to Ikea where we used it to haul home a 70"x40" table, and a double chest that weighs more than my wife. Tomorrow I am using it to pickup an exercise machine.

I love this car.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
168 Posts
LeeLee said:
Hey guys,

After hunting for a week and spending countless hours tracking inventory on Mazda's web site, here she is:

04 Mazda 3 Hatch - Lava Orange Mica
Installed Options: ABS, side/curtain airbags, moonroof, 6 disk changer, Xenon headlights, tire pressure monitoring system.

Out-the-door price in Virginia: $17,808, financed for 3.99% for 60 months through Mazda.

The car had 2 miles on the oddometer - as virgin as they come.

The next day, we went to Ikea where we used it to haul home a 70"x40" table, and a double chest that weighs more than my wife. Tomorrow I am using it to pickup an exercise machine.

I love this car.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:
Congrats LeeLee!!

I love that color and was really considering it, but in terms of resale I didn't foresee that color being popular 5 years down the road. However, the novelty factor of that color is just awesome. Any PHOTOS??

Enjoy your new car!

Spencer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts