Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I am wiring in some stuff that will require some toggle/rocker switches in the center console (they will be mounted in a piece of black plexiglass to try and match the piano black interior trim). Does anyone know of a source or brand of switches that will match the interior relatively well? Looking for black switches with red LEDs. They obviously won't look OEM, but Id like them to fit in with the interior as well as possible. Thanks for any tips!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply -- I've seen those before. Have you used them to know that the red led is close to the rest of the interior? All the reviews say its super bright, which I'm not sure would match well...thoughts?

Also, do you know of such a thing in a double-throw version? There is a three-position mode I see, but that doesn't have an LED... The SPST switch is good, a SPDT would be even cooler (one of my needs is to be able to wire the head-unit turn-on circuit to either off, ACC, or constant +5, meaning I can have the stereo always on, always off, or on when the car is on). I think I have that right anyway...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts