Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought what I think is nifty little flashlight that plugs into your cigarette lighter. It's LED, you can plug it right into the cigarette lighter receptacle, and you always have a handy little emergency flashlight available. Mine is blue rimmed.....I would have liked red, but I wanted it now!! I bought 2 more for friends for Christmas. I think it's a great little safety item. Bought it at Walmart for about $6.50.

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's about 2" long and you just plug it in. It has a little button you can turn on or off, so when you're not using it you just keep it off. If you need it, turn it on or pull it out of the socket if you need to use it somewhere else. Makes for a good item to have with you at night if you need some light maybe outside your car and don't have any other source. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
914 Posts
+1 for Maglite with led upgrade bulb -1 for the $30 price tag on the bulb but +1 for the superior quality of the bulb

maglites rock, ill never buy anything other than a mag ever again!!

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have some Maglites too, but this was a nifty little light that stays plugged in your lighter outlet, and is always handy if you need a quick little flashlight. Since I or no one else that rides in the car is a smoker it's a perfect solution to the lighter. I really like it.

· Registered
914 Posts
but does it have the quality/durability/warranty/waterproofness of a maglite?

maglites are quite the elite int eh flashlight world...

· Banned
1,351 Posts
[quote author=vroom then zoom link=topic=64699.msg1112109#msg1112109 date=1166505249]
i have this led flashlight and i feel its much brighter than the regular maglite.. this is soo bright almost looks like a mini hid. 8)

[/quote]

I have the same one that I got from the Snap-On tool truck

· Registered
1,512 Posts
[quote author=bubba1983 link=topic=64699.msg1113452#msg1113452 date=1166575820]
but does it have the quality/durability/warranty/waterproofness of a maglite?

maglites are quite the elite int eh flashlight world...
[/quote]

My Inova x5 is waterproof to 50 meters, can withstand 500 pounds per square inch, and comes with a lifetime warranty. Granted it doesn't carry the name or history of maglite it's still a pretty darn good flashlight. Only draw back is the price for batteries.

~Saint

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Here's the pic of the neat LED flashlight for the cigarette receptacle. Found one in red, so I switched out the blue one I purchased a few days ago.

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.