Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating whether to purchase leather for my 3 sedan. W/O the heated seats option, The seats will be freezing in winter and hot in the summer. Your thoughts? Does the leather climatize quickly? I hope so. I would love to have the leather intrior. It would not only feel better, but add a touch of luxury to the car. Bling factor, is what I call it. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rpc180 said:
LEATHER IS COLD. Without heated seats, no way. The 6's leather is pretty quality stuff compared to the crap they put in the hondas. But personally, I like the fact that cloth seats hold you better in the turns and are much more forgiving to that first sit down in the winter and summer.
I agree...the problem is that the cloth offered for tit grey, etc for Canada comes only in blue cloth. I think that the red cloth would look the best on a tit grey ...not blue....choices choices. THat would be nice of mazda canada to offer HIDS instead of leather as an option.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the FLipside, it's not like you will be sitting on teh surface naked. It might be cold or hot for a while but after that, it's all luxury.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks like maybe cloth for me...I could use the 900 dollars somewhere else for sure. Looks like Black Mica w/ red sport seats for me. Not bad.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the problem that i have witht he interior color choices is b/c they are either blue or red for the cloth. That doesn't leave you with a whole lot of options. I would love it if they had some sort o\of darker color. Alos, I would rather take the red cloth seats than the blue cloth seats because the red cloth seats are more sporty. THe blue cloth seats for tit grey and silver, etc....just doesn't not match with the car. THe only interior exterior combo that looks okay is the Black Mica with Red CLoth. THat is why I was interested in the leather. Aand INdigo BLue with blue seats is just way too much. SO you're left with very little options, especially if you like one particular interior color, than you're limited to an exterior color, even if you do not like it. BLack Mica would be fine with me. I would have preferred a Tit Grey exterior and a black cloth/charcoal interior. Why does it have to be either red or blue? That is the drawback.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If leather is so bad, why do all the high end/luxury/sport cars have leather?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i am leaning on getting leather...

Imagine a Indigo Blue w/ black leather...mmm

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
wahyinghung said:
Leather all the way for me Baby!!!!!!!!!!! yeah I just test drove the Mazda 3 and the leather seats is really nice and pretty comfortable and very supportive way that meant no sliding around when cornering and way better than the cloth seat on the P5.
That is great to hear. Leather all the way. It will be my mini-TSX.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

The leather looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Actually, after seeing the blue/black cloth, the cloth is really nice. The 1000 dollars + maintanence time/costs just isn't worth it for me now. I would be more than happy with the GT.GTX w/o leather.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts