Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm wondering, does anyone of you guys have your dash kit and front panel or door panels in leather? My friend did this with his Mazda 6, and looks awesome! It costs money, but I think its worthy if you want to get rid of that cheap plastic.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'd be all over this. The cheap plastic pisses me off and it gets scratched just by looking at it funny.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I want to doit because I hate that fucking plastic, but i tell you what you dont have to use leather if you use fake leather is okey like BMW that uses fake leather en the door and the rest is real well we cand do the same if I doit i let you know with pictures....

giancast

·
Registered
656 Posts
[quote author=sano link=topic=65572.msg1123501#msg1123501 date=1167334461]
I'd be all over this. The cheap plastic pisses me off and it gets scratched just by looking at it funny.
[/quote]

And have you ever tried scratching leather? Last time I checked you can sand down plastic and repaint it... but sanding leather.. yeah doesn't work to well.

But I am interested in pics of this..

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
it might be cool on the door panels, not on the dash so much though...

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
I agree, door panels yes, but we don't need any complete leather dash covers for our cars. I might try this sometime and see how it looks.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
[quote author=robtrevino link=topic=65572.msg1124131#msg1124131 date=1167363637]
gets scratched just by looking at it funny.
haha, I laughed out loud when I read that, dunno why. :p
[/quote]

lol me 2

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
i would love to see some one try red perforated leather for the door panel inserts. i :love: red...

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote author=crazyfast link=topic=65572.msg1222847#msg1222847 date=1172111978]
i would love to see some one try red perforated leather for the door panel inserts. i :love: red...
[/quote]

i eventually want to do mine in red suede, itll look soo nice imo

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
crazy fast i like love is an understatement with you...LOL.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
so where might i buy this perforated leather that everyone seems to like the idea of so much?

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
any fabric shop could probably have it or get it for you

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
i want the red perforated leather too lol.
then i wanna change my red in my seats to the same material cause it should match~~~ but eh. dont gotta.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts