Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone might be interested in purchasing leather interior for all the people without MZ3 leather interior. Either factory leather (skins) or aftermarket leather...if we could get a bunch of people interested maybe we can get a deal..post if your interested..

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm watchin an attempt to setup a group buy in another forum. I'm in if we get a few others in.

·
Registered
284 Posts
This is the reply I received from my first inquiry.

Hello Gordon
Nice to hear you're interested! This GB has received alot of interest already, so I am very optomistic. If you like I will contact you towards the end of the GB and let you know what we are looking at as far as numbers. The orders and emails never really begin to roll in 'till the last week of the group buy, so we have some time yet. But, otherwise, It's looking great! As far as details, on the last week of the GB, I will be contacting everyone and asking that they give us a call toll free to place their order if they are still interested. We like to begin manufacturing as soon as possible after the closing date, and this ensures it gets done. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Otherwise, make sure you are informing fellow M3's of this deal so we can get as many people as possible! Nothing works better than word-of-mouth/email!
Cheers
Kim
Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
Toll Free 1(888) 821-1066
[email protected]
http://www.nwautoleather.com

This link shows pictures of leather installed in M3's
http://www.nwautoleather.com/nwautoleather/mazda.html

·
Registered
284 Posts
This was the original post that I found.

Hello everyone. Kim from Northwest Autoleather here. Please feel free to ask any questions at all and I will be happy to help you out! Here is a bit of info about our company; we are an aftermarket custom leather interiors manufacturer, our leather comes with a three year or 36,000 mile warranty, and we use Top Grain, Monza-H Grain Mercedes leather. Here is the pricing;
#of buyers Price(us$$$)
1-5 $650
6-10 $620
11-15 $590
16-20 $550

INCLUDES: two tone, colored stitching, door panles in dark grey, med grey, tan, red, and black.
Embroidery: $35, reg. $50
Perforation: $35, reg. $50
Shift Boot: $35
Suede inserts: $65
Centre Console: $45
NOTES: Free shift boot if we get over eleven buyers, and a free centre console of we get over twenty buyers. We will raffle off ane pair of seat heaters if we get over sixteen buyers. Please do not hesitate to contact me throught [email protected] or post.
Cheers!
www.nwautoleather.com
TOLL FREE (888)821-1066

·
Registered
76 Posts
I really like the two-tone leather with grey-silver and black. So how many people are involved in the group buy so far? And these prices are CDN$ which is sweet since I live in Toronto...

Any more info or updates on this?

PJStyles

·
Registered
2 Posts
HERE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU NEED TO CONTACT FOR LEATHER GROUP BU

Hi,
I'm the one organizing the group buy on the other forum. NW Leather is giving us killer prices, and they do GREAT work. They were recommended to me by someone local here in Miami (the custom car capital of the world). So you know they are good. Here is the person you NEED to contact if you are interested in the GROUP BUY:

Kim
Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
Toll Free 1(888) 821-1066

Please contact her for ANY QUESTIONS you may have. They are very serious about this, and the prices quoted above ARE CORRECT, and that's for ALL LEATHER SEATING SURFACES, not just the middle inserts. Thank you for your cooperation!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Address All your questions to Kim:
[email protected]
Northwest Autoleather
Hello everyone. Kim from Northwest Autoleather here. Please feel free to ask any questions at all and I will be happy to help you out! Here is a bit of info about our company; we are an aftermarket custom leather interiors manufacturer, our leather comes with a three year or 36,000 mile warranty, and we use Top Grain, Monza-H Grain Mercedes leather. Here is the pricing;
#of buyers Price(us$$$)
1-5 $650
6-10 $620
11-15 $590
16-20 $550

INCLUDES: two tone, colored stitching, door panles in dark grey, med grey, tan, red, and black.
Embroidery: $35, reg. $50
Perforation: $35, reg. $50
Shift Boot: $35
Suede inserts: $65
Centre Console: $45
NOTES: Free shift boot if we get over eleven buyers, and a free centre console of we get over twenty buyers. We will raffle off ane pair of seat heaters if we get over sixteen buyers. Please do not hesitate to contact me throught [email protected] or post.
Cheers!
www.nwautoleather.com
TOLL FREE (888)821-1066

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone.
Kim from Northwest Autoleather here. Just thought I'd let you guys know that I am happy to answer any questions you may have, and if you would like to see any pics of leather colors, please let me know. The installation for the Mazda 3 is not easy, and we always recommend a professional install, but someone with enough patience and time can do it. We have tons of interest for this GB, and I encourage anyone who is interested to email me and I will keep you updated as to how many buyers we are looking at. The combined number of buyers from each forum will decide the discount, so there should be no problems getting over fifteen!! please post or email me for details. NOTE: ALL prices are in US dollars. I have attached some pics to give you an idea of our work. Enjoy!!
Cheers
Kim

·
Registered
465 Posts
these kits look very nice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry Everyone, this group buy ended May 1st. If you would like to place an order, please give Northwest a call toll free. I did not hear anything from this thread so I thought no one was interested from this forum. The final price for the Mazda 3 group buy was $620 for this group buy. Hopefully we can run another one in the future!
Cheers
Kim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, we have one orange in stock; it's more of a burnt orange, but VERY nice. Email me and I'll send you pics because this forum does not allow .jpg's and the color is not on our website. We can also special order any leather color someone is interested in that we do not have in stock.
Cheers
Kim

·
Registered
53 Posts
I hate leather. Do you guys have leatherette? Like the stuff they use in the lower model Audis? The fake leather?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
is this still on..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts