·
Banned
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
528 Posts
I agree. I'm loving the play list.

Bpbolier- dude thats the greatest avatar! I want that. Omg- I work in a quarry and I see those uke's all day long! Thats going to have me rolling all day at work tomorrow when I see one!

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
haha I work on the engines that go into those....I have another one @ work that has a body kit.....where is the quarry that you at? Ive been out to Bagdad and Tucson a bunch (Freeport mines)

.....sorry for the thread jack

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
it WOULD be amazing. but i dont believe it for a second.

too many songs that are too aggressive for GH.

GH is rated E for everyone. so they keep most songs watered down

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I see a few on that list that I like but I still don't think they are putting enough hit songs on GH. Is it because they have to pay a lot to the artists?

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
they put out the games to make money....period.

so why make games with hundreds of songs...the fun will last too long (like stride gum) and no one will really be excited to get the next one when it comes out a few months later...they have to keep churning games out and only give people enough to satisfy briefly...if the songs are lacking they will through in some new exciting feature like boss battles or guitar tetris or something..its all just to make cash..

...oh and a hit song to you...might be a completely crap song to someone else...they have to try and reach out to as many music fans as possible.

·
Registered
720 Posts
not to be a downer, but tool? i don't see those guys releasing their songs to be on GH. i hope i'm wrong though.

·
Banned
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote author=vabch_3 link=topic=118799.msg2498226#msg2498226 date=1217248264]
not to be a downer, but tool? i don't see those guys releasing their songs to be on GH. i hope i'm wrong though.
[/quote]
me too, not to mention so many of them. Usually they will throw one song a band. Some tool would be great though, they are a decent band. One I need to start listening to.

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
[quote author=agm_ultimatex link=topic=118799.msg2498245#msg2498245 date=1217249372]
[quote author=vabch_3 link=topic=118799.msg2498226#msg2498226 date=1217248264]
[/quote]
me too, not to mention so many of them. Usually they will throw one song a band. Some tool would be great though, they are a decent band. One I need to start listening to.
[/quote]

yes yes you do! TOOL is amazing...if they do have some tool songs I can only imagine how incredibly brutal the drums will be to play on this...insane!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
When will people finally figure out that the Beastie Boys BLOW. I mean, they aren't even a band, why do they keep putting them in these games. And as for Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold, has there been a worse song in the last few years? I mean really, I had to play Madden 07 on Mute because of that damn song. Oh well, i don't believe thats a real list for a second anyways. Like someone said, just too many notable songs. Anyone thats played GH knows that at least half the songs are always crap.

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
awesome list. glad to see some tool and even happier to see avenged sevenfold!! isn't guitar hero 4 supposed to have drums and a microphone like rockband?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts