Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Need some shots of the rear seating too :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres one of the rear seating

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
How'd you find the rear seating? It seems like you have a lot of space, but my feet got jammed in the back (I wear size 11 shoes)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hey lazerasa, you're from PA? That picture wouldn't be taken in Milford, CT by any chance, would it? because I saw the same 3 in a parking lot that looks exactly like that one your car is parked in, but in CT.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Modsda 3 said:
Hey lazerasa, you're from PA? That picture wouldn't be taken in Milford, CT by any chance, would it? because I saw the same 3 in a parking lot that looks exactly like that one your car is parked in, but in CT.
I have a similar question about the parking lot that was taken at, because I went to Penn State (University Park/State College), and I don't remember that parking lot anywhere. Did you go/are you attending PSU, or are you a State College resident? Great sedan BTW :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha, good eyes, yes... in fact it was taken in Milford, CT... I just graduated in December and I'm currently working in CT. I bought the car in State College at Rider Mazda though. You guys are sharp.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Cool, I knew that parking lot complex looked familiar, it just didn't make any sense since you said you're from PA. The good news is that your 3 is the only one I have seen around the area. Besides mine, of course.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
freshly washed and waxed... would look better if it wasn't cloudly

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Has anyone ever gotten a ticket or had to remove tint because it was darker than the legal limit? I'm thinking about 20% but I dont want to worry about getting a ticket or getting pulled over.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
lazerasa said:
Has anyone ever gotten a ticket or had to remove tint because it was darker than the legal limit? I'm thinking about 20% but I dont want to worry about getting a ticket or getting pulled over.
Some BC members got pulled over last week. 20% for the back windows are okay, but 20% for the fronts is risky.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My friend just bought a Mazda 6 s. Heres a picture of my 3 and his 6 together. Sweet!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts