Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think this is an awesome color.. coupled with black leather interior.. seems like it'd be a very big head turner... in sedan or hatch... one of the few colors that works well with both.. anyway, i've been searching inventory and have seen none of these fully loaded (w/o nav).. i guess companies try to be more conservative and not produce as many of the very eccentric colors... anyway, just a thought.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think this car would look money with black leather and a nice tint on the windows on a Sedan... thats the package I intend to buy.

There's one with everything but the Xenon light/TPMS package and leather interior about 20 miles from where I live. Also, my closest dealer told me that if there's one anywhere nearby that they could bring it up from another dealership (even one out of state) within 24 - 48 hours, or that I could order one from the factory which would take about 12 weeks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like the leather but I sat in one at the Dealer that has the Black/Red Cloth and it looked Awesome. the seats match the car and the guage lighting perfectly. the leather just seems to boring to me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
:D I got the lava orange and lovin it, No leather but everything else. It is one of the sharpest colours out there (personally) Planing on getting a deep tint to make it look even sharper. Highly recomend the colour reel head turner... :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
3 Posts
dk0280 said:
i think this is an awesome color.. coupled with black leather interior.. seems like it'd be a very big head turner... in sedan or hatch... one of the few colors that works well with both.. anyway, i've been searching inventory and have seen none of these fully loaded (w/o nav).. i guess companies try to be more conservative and not produce as many of the very eccentric colors... anyway, just a thought.
A Mazda Dealership in Ft. Worth (zip code 76132) has a fully loaded, sans Navi, Lava Orange Hatchback in stock.

Heffy

·
Registered
245 Posts
I test drove a lava orange with leather today, loaded with everything but Xenon HIDs which is alright, those aren't that important to me. It was nice, just wish the dealer hadn't tried to slime me :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts