Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I'm having a girl! Her name is already Madeline Rebecca. Due October 12, 2010. Can't wait to see who has been kicking my wife's round belly..:)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! welcome Madeline. better start talking to your wifes belly about strut tower braces and racing springs and read her the scca time sheets from your autocrossing. give her the car bug while she is still in the womb. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She'll be too much of a priss, runs in the family. Next kid will be a boy. I keep telling me wife we need to build a focus autox car now for when he's 17.

·
Registered
210 Posts
congrats big

·
Super Moderator
5,707 Posts
Hi biggee. :wavey: Congratulations!

And to reword the line from "The Godfather": "May she be a beautiful and feminine child!"

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Congrats for sure. Boys are cool but daughters are cooler!! My two girls went away to college this past year. The house is not the same without them. :wtc: Enjoy those babies, they grow up quick.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Nice job! My daughter just turned 4 - they are a lot of work in the beginning (babies) but so much fun when they start moving around by themselves. :) Love the name you chose!

Good luck, and bring them along next year to Carlisle!

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ordered all of her furniture, window treatment, painted her room, etc this weekend. I can tell ya right now, the closer it gets to her being born the less I care about car mods. I never thought that could happen but it's true..I may be sellin some stuff soon...

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=173498.msg3741176#msg3741176 date=1280173486]
Ordered all of her furniture, window treatment, painted her room, etc this weekend. I can tell ya right now, the closer it gets to her being born the less I care about car mods. I never thought that could happen but it's true..I may be sellin some stuff soon...
[/quote]

Awww, i cant wait to do that for my girl.

and my mods have stopped for her

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just when you get into a routine and everything is easy..wait until teething starts. I feel like we are back to day one again.

·
Registered
24,208 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=173498.msg3982677#msg3982677 date=1301865617]
Just when you get into a routine and everything is easy..wait until teething starts. I feel like we are back to day one again. [/quote]
numb those gums up!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts