Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
What snow? its all ice!
I left my house at 7:20am. Took 20 minutes to "de-ice" my windows.

Had a hell of a time getting out of my subdivision (that icey hill was nasty). Eventually made it up and I am currently @ work at the airport.
No planes are arriving yet....a few are departing if their destination city is clear, and they managed to properly de-ice the plane.

Fun stuff :) Ebrake turns were never so easy! lol ....or dangerous :D gawd i kept slidding!!!

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=zobx link=topic=72232.msg1272931#msg1272931 date=1174141902]
"Last" snow, eh? That's mighty hopeful of you! ;)
[/quote]

That's what I was thinking! How do you know its the last one?! LOL.

We just got hammered down here in NH. Started yesterday afternoon, and went through the night. I got about 11" here, with crusted ice pellets on top. Heavy stuff. I have to venture out and clean off my car later today once laundry is done. I gotta dig it out and move it so the plow guy can do his thing too. Just the other day here in NH, it was 70 degrees f. What a change!

·
Registered
244 Posts
yeah that ice is/was pretty crappy. I had a job test to go to this morning at 830 at StMarys and well... i didnt make it, cause ... i got stuck on a hill.... :? i went into the wrong entrance and went to turn around and i couldnt move. i had to chip away at the ice on the road to clear a spot to get traction. By the time i got out, it was 8:45... adn i was 15mins early showing up. Needless to say im not happy. However im free and clear now for the day haha

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
My back is fuckin killing me. We have a snowblower and I did the driveway yesterday and my dad did it last nite but this morning there was about 3 inches of mostly ice. The snowblower just roade over it so we had to sit there and chop up the whole driveway first. it sucked!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=zobx link=topic=72232.msg1272931#msg1272931 date=1174141902]
"Last" snow, eh? That's mighty hopeful of you! ;)
[/quote]

ahha.. yeah.. I know..

I just have this 'feeling' its the last major snow storm of the year :D

ps- randall, if you're in town and lookin for a party tonight.. I'm going to an awesome house party if you wanna come

·
Registered
610 Posts
In SE MI, we can (and do) have snow until Easter, so I'm not even thinking about taking the all-weather tires off yet. I can't wait for the spring weather to get here!

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Here in NH, on Monday night, we are supposed to get another little storm... probably another 3" or so. Nothing major, but enough to slick up the roads for the evening commute.

·
Registered
546 Posts
It snowed a little bit here tonight...

I love winter in December/January... but right around now... Spring FTMFW!!!!!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
It was a weird day....sunny one minute....5 minutes later it was snowing so hard I could barely see across the street...5 minutes after that it was sunny again and all the snow melted...

·
Registered
244 Posts
<--- still rocking the steelies like a champ haha

1 - 20 of 39 Posts