Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the Lancaster PA area in here??? I seen tons of 3's and 6's in my area but i have only seen one that was modified so far. It was a silver 3 with an aftermarket wing and was lowered. I am looking to meet up with some people who might be interested in getting a meet together. I got the perfect place to go and we won't get in trouble for being there seeing as i am the manager of the place. Anyone interested let me know.

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
o yeah hi!!! lol

never saw this but we are out there....a few of us go out every friday night to molly's and anny bailys...usually dinner first. There will be more sonic meets coming with the warm weather...usually not much notice on them though lol

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hey buddy! I have a sunlight silver, pretty modded, no wing though (gross!) >.<

Yeah we go out every friday, its always at least me and zoom 3.

Here is mine:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice what time do you guys meet...normally only get off work around 7:30 on friday night but it varys. i will have to come out sometime. And what sonic do you guys go to the one over by Ephrata or the new one in Mount Joy?

·
Registered
778 Posts
you shouldve came to our KOP Hooters meet last Saturday.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
woulda went but to KOP but i didn't have the car and i worked most of the day...as soon as i got home from work the GF took it cuz she was the DD for a bachelorette party and her beetle isn't "roomy" enough

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
[quote author=Scrump link=topic=138595.msg3026873#msg3026873 date=1238433614]
Hey buddy! I have a sunlight silver, pretty modded, no wing though (gross!) >.<

Yeah we go out every friday, its always at least me and zoom 3.

[/quote]

I should be back out this weekend again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey bro I am in the harrisburg area now and will be intil monday! I am down to meet up when ever. I am trying to get some people together to go and see f&f 4 on friday! hope you will be able to make it! I posted it up.
Matt

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
[quote author=mattsm3 link=topic=138595.msg3033989#msg3033989 date=1238678945]
hey bro I am in the harrisburg area now and will be intil monday! I am down to meet up when ever. I am trying to get some people together to go and see f&f 4 on friday! hope you will be able to make it! I posted it up.
Matt
[/quote]

I think there are a bunch of people from HBGTuned that are going on thurs night.

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
Yeah this friday we're doing dinner at the iron brewery off the harrisburg pike...making reservations for 8:00. Already four 3's going to be there. If you want in for sure let me kno for the reservations!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote author=ZOOM 3 link=topic=138595.msg3035152#msg3035152 date=1238709379]
Yeah this friday we're doing dinner at the iron brewery off the harrisburg pike...making reservations for 8:00. Already four 3's going to be there. If you want in for sure let me kno for the reservations!!!
[/quote]
I am down sign me up..to make it 5 3's going

1 - 20 of 38 Posts