Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 07 Sunlight Silver MS3, low miles, much better deal than new. It is straight stock.

I am thinking either;

Blue lamin-x on the fogs, blue calipers and the black with blue letters rally armor mud flaps
or
Yellow lamin-x on the fogs, yellow calipers and the black with yellow letters rally armor mud flaps
or
Yellow lamin-x on the fogs, red calipers and the black with red letters rally armor mud flaps

Any opinions or pictures?

Also anyone know of anyone with a Silver MS3 with one offset black stripe? I know I have seen a pic somewhere, but now I cannot find.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Yellow fogs and calipers would look decent, or maybe yellow fogs and black calipers with yellow lettering.

Blue fogs are illegal.

Rally armor mud flaps look silly unless you're rally racing.

Offset stripe also looks silly no matter what you're doing.

I think this was the guy you were thinking of:

·
Registered
361 Posts
well, IMO i don't like the look of mudflaps on the MS3.

Definitely get the yellow lamin-x...i had the same decision to make blue vs yellow and picked yellow and it's awesome. Yellow brake calipers might be too bright and out of place.

If you are looking for opinions:
yellow lamin-x on foglights
no caliper paint or if you prefer some sort of color red/silver/black
no mud flaps and spend that money to get color matched eyelids

again, just my personal opinion

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info, the more I look at them the Rally Armor do look like semi flaps, I think I will get the smaller ones without the color on the letters.

Looking at the black stripe again, I do not like, I think I am too old for that, when I was younger maybe.

Where do you get the color matched eyelids, or do you have to paint them yourself? They look killer with the cosmic blue and the yellow lamin-x.

Since they are so cheap, maybe I will get the blue and yellow and decide which I like better.

Now if it would just get above 20 degrees................

·
Registered
361 Posts
[quote author=MS3WannaBe link=topic=133887.msg2882250#msg2882250 date=1232629960]
Thanks for the info, the more I look at them the Rally Armor do look like semi flaps, I think I will get the smaller ones without the color on the letters.

Looking at the black stripe again, I do not like, I think I am too old for that, when I was younger maybe.

Where do you get the color matched eyelids, or do you have to paint them yourself? They look killer with the cosmic blue and the yellow lamin-x.

Since they are so cheap, maybe I will get the blue and yellow and decide which I like better.

Now if it would just get above 20 degrees................
[/quote]

That's Metropolitan Gray by the way :p

and you can get them here: http://www.partplaza.net/Mazda/Mazda3/Mazda3-HATCHBACK-Eyebrows-p11.html

or here: http://www.dabears2k.com/product_info.php?cPath=39_65&products_id=257

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.