Mazda3 Forums banner

Ladiesman217's CWP 2008 GT Hatch

5K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  ladiesman217 
#1 ·
Here are some recent photos of my car =)
i recently started to play around with my DSLR camera
still kinda noobie so..please post for comments, opinions, and constructive criticism!
anything would be great :)
any areas i could improve on?
i think i may need to buy a tripod lol
MODS
1. Mazda OEM Flip Key
2. LED dome lights
3. LED license plate lights
4. Window Tint 20%
5. Freeway Blaster
6. Stubby Antenna
7. Remove Side Mouldings
8. Angel Eyes
9. Eurolite Yellow Fogs
10. Mazdaspeed Rear Skirt
11. OEM Mazda Visors
12. Autoexe Replica Grille
13. Damd Replica Front Lip
14. Borla Exhaust
15. Interior LED
16. Eurolite Yellow DRL
17. Rho-Plate
18. 6000k D2S Bulbs
19. CWP MS3 Wing
20. Infinity Basslink 10" Subwoofer
21. Work Emotion Cr Kai 18x7.5 +42
22. H&R Springs
23. Blacked out Emblems
24. Audiolink Ipod Adaptor

See less See more
#3 ·

UPDATED MS3 Wing and DAMD LIP put on
also had my sub installed too :D

#6 ·
nice car man.

Hmm thinking about the spoiler, not bad not bad. Sorry man, is there any way i can request a side pic? :p

I have a hatch without a spoiler at all, and I always think that a ms3 wing will look out of place on my car since I have 16" OEM wheels (i like the design though).

#9 ·
i guess i'll answer these questions lol

[quote author=yanie22 link=topic=135618.msg2969965#msg2969965 date=1235971999]
That looks awesome. I was thinking about that lip, since it is the only lip for 07+ hatch. Where did you order this from? Did it come painted already?
[/quote]
SuperShyGuy makes this lip replica and you have the option to buy it painted or not.

[quote author=silentNME3 link=topic=135618.msg2970622#msg2970622 date=1236012442]
hey ladiesman217, was it easy to install the ms3 wing onto your 3? im thinking getting the ms3 wing too but iono if you have to drill another hole in the middle or do some other stuff to it to fit it perfectly?
[/quote]
switching your spoiler from a mz3 spoiler to a ms3 spoiler is easy. just take out the screws from the inside of the trunk lid and put on the ms3 spoiler, but there are gonna be two holes near the middle of the trunk lip that you're gonna have to cover up.

#10 ·
^
what he said :)
i bought my lip from SuperShyGuy. At the time, i paid 260 Canadian for the DAMD lip.
and i purchased it unpainted.
i got it painted locally.

as for the ms3 spoiler, it is a fairly simple install :)
because i had an 08 GT, i did not have to drill any holes, however, there are two separate holes (to hold the mz3 spoiler)
i will try and take pics soon for the side profile.
i think the ms3 spoiler is a great addition to the car!

#11 ·
thx a lot kevine11 and ladiesman217. 2 more questions? how did you patch up those extra holes and was it easy to run the brake light wire into the original connections? ive read many ppl had problems with the brake light. but before i get my wing i need to paint my car cause my 3 took a beating. thank a lot guys! :)

#12 ·
well i just left the holes there..
when u take off the spoiler, there are already inserts in there for the mz3 spoiler
i will try and take pics when i get home tonight
i think u should get the wing then paint the car together, so then the wing and the car's paint match will be relatively close =)
well mine came with a LED brake light, but wires were cut and required me to tap the wires...
so then i switched the LED brake lights with my OEM LED brake lights on my mz3 spoiler, so it was just a connection, and did not require tapping of any wires.
for us 07+ models, i guess we are somewhat luckier haha

#13 ·
Here are some quick snaps of my latest mods from my cellphone
;D
Simota CF SRI

MS3 Exhaust

LED interior Lights

Painted Emblems Black (Thanks D :) )

6000k HID's

BEFORE DROP!!

AFTER DROP H&R SPRINGS

Another Comparison Shot
BEFORE

AFTER

Next, will be rims :)

#15 ·
thanks! :)
a photoshoot will be coming soon!!
any ideas of rims i should get?
i don't want the "oem" look
i was thinking like Bronze Work Emotion Cr kai's
or perhaps, 5zigen zr520 bronze
what other colours would go well with my set up?

#17 ·
[quote author=ladiesman217 link=topic=135618.msg2998348#msg2998348 date=1237247231]
thanks! :)
a photoshoot will be coming soon!!
any ideas of rims i should get?
i don't want the "oem" look
i was thinking like Bronze Work Emotion Cr kai's
or perhaps, 5zigen zr520 bronze
what other colours would go well with my set up?
[/quote]

I think gold rims will look so nice on your car.

#19 ·
haven't updated this thread for a while!,
just wanted to update that i will be putting on my Work Emotion Cr Kai's 18 x 7.5 +42 after this winter!
it is matte black and i'm going with the work blue lugz!
can't wait! im hella excited

i also installed an ipod adaptor, i went with the audio link :)
i'm liking it so far .. and when winter is gone, i will be repainting my rear bumper to get the "MS3" look, and i will be tinting my rear reflectors!

another upcoming mod will be baking my headlights open and installing the "Clear Lens Mod" and remove the amber reflectors

also i'd like to rewire my headlights, so whenever i unlock/lock my car, my hid's will stay on for 20-30 seconds...does anyone know how to do that??

#22 ·
[quote author=Krazee link=topic=135618.msg3629303#msg3629303 date=1271984769]
So how you cover the holes from the old spoiler?
[/quote]
i didnt cover them haha

#23 ·
[quote author=serpico007 link=topic=135618.msg3629548#msg3629548 date=1271995444]
Ah man, this looks like crap now. These pics are old! LOL Where's the ghetto tape grill? :lol:
[/quote]
haha haven't updated this thread in a while!
i will update it jon no worries :)

#25 ·
thanks man :)

i'll update this thread with a few pics haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.