Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling some lacoste shirts that i bought and THINK they are fake but look as real as can be. They have the made in france tags and have the regular lacoste alligator and fit just like lacoste and look like lacoste, they also have the 2 buttons on them that lacoste has. I just am not sure if they are fake or real. I just want to sell them and break even since i have to get rid of them fast and spend that same money on books for summer classes (college). $25.00 each including shipping. You choose the color.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will post some pics of the alligator and the buttons soon...at least your tall unless you think your tall and your actually short :lol:

·
Registered
7,191 Posts
how do lacoste shirts fit? I have pretty wide shoulders and decent sized arms, I know large in aeropostale fits ridiculously tight on my arms and shoulders.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
[quote author=08mazda2.0 link=topic=107972.msg2278229#msg2278229 date=1209615511]
i will post some pics of the alligator and the buttons soon...at least your tall unless you think your tall and your actually short :lol:
[/quote]

6'2-6'3 weighing in at around 160, you tell me :lol:

im a tall, long curly-haired skinny-ass white boy. :p

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=107972.msg2278260#msg2278260 date=1209616808]
im a tall, long curly-haired skinny-ass white boy. :p
[/quote]

Are you Slash?

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a picture of an actual shirt i wear from the batch. I just loved the yellow :) I couldn't take a picture of the buttons there was way too much glare it just looked like 2 circles.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
because of the gator right? The quality is fine i think its excellent but every time i look at the gator it doesn't seem right. No one has told me there fake though so its w/e lol. At the price you can't complain either so i can care less if i am wearing a fake lacoste shirt or a real one.

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
right, the alligator should be raised as if it were just sewn on. The fake ones usually have it sewn in. I've got quite a few of the real ones and they are actually crap. The fakes are probably better quality.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea i just got a real one as a gift side by side you can tell the differences but the funny thing is the real lacoste shirt's material is crap compared to the fake one. The fake one is so nice and rich in color the real one looks like a reg cotton shirt with a croc stitched on it.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol wow i pretty much said the same thing you said and posted at the same time as you did ^

1 - 16 of 16 Posts