Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does anyone know about these, im replacing my shocks and struts soon on my 04 3 and my friend recommended them. Im probably pairing them with the pro kit.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see, i kinda figured thats what they would be like, seeing as when you go to some car part sites they say those are replacements. Thanks for the info. If anyone else has anything else to add, such as an under 600 alternative to suspension replacement please let it be heard.

·
Registered
435 Posts
GR2's are known as factory replacements. i am likely going to replace my suspension with them because im cheap and have no plans on lowering my car. speaking of, i would not recommend useing lowering springs with GR2's as they are not properly damped to work with higher spring rates.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
point taken. Will definitely be looing to get the mazdaspeed accessory dampers then, or the yellows, whichever I can get cheaper, to go with the pro kit.

·
Registered
435 Posts
[quote author=Zabusa link=topic=138939.msg2996391#msg2996391 date=1237170133]
point taken. Will definitely be looing to get the mazdaspeed accessory dampers then, or the yellows, whichever I can get cheaper, to go with the pro kit.
[/quote]

yea, the GR2's would likely be ok with racing beat springs, .5inch drop and minimal increase in spring rate.......but thats were id draw the line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts