Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been there yet ? Share your experience............

·
Banned
868 Posts
I just went this morning!

Started out at 8am, got there at around 8:25am......lineup was around 10~15 mins long. Got home by 9am.

KK's cannot be beaten :D

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hahahha...
no wonder you were in such a rush this morning to get off MSN ;)

·
Banned
868 Posts
Hahaha...yeah, to dive headfirst into that pile of KK boxes in the kitchen.

·
Registered
75 Posts
mmmm donuts although i have never tried it b4 i heard the kremes are extremely good heh hmm wanna b nice enuff to gimme directions to get dere :D i am still "young" to the streets

·
Banned
868 Posts
From Richmond:

1) Head east on Hwy 91
2) Keep in the left lane, and head towards Surrey/Delta (and NOT to New Westminster)
3) You're heading in the right direction if you're crossing the Alex Fraser bridge
4) Keep left
5) Exit at 72nd Ave. on your left, a few seconds after you pass the exits to Nordel Way
6) Head down 72nd Ave....pass the school and KK is on your right, in Scottsdale Mall in front of Save-On's
7) Right now, there are huge signs everywhere near KK

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries I heard there will be 20 location open up by the end of this year in the lower mainland and Levy where's our shares?????????????? :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Absinthe said:
I heard the first day KK opened in Toronto, they hit $100,000 gross. That's just crazy...
yeah, it was nuts there
line-ups were a couple hours long, cops everywhere, traffic blocked...but it was worth it

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
It's like the bubble tea craze!
:p

or ... something...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was there still alot of ppl there???? and btw do they accept credit card ?? cuz Iam low on cash :oops:

·
Registered
75 Posts
lol i think it wuz either friday midnite or saturday midnite my friends waited 1hr in the drive thru area for their kremes.. and another example hmm another firend went during sunday around 4-5 ish pm 30mins of lineup

·
Registered
147 Posts
Went Sunday night at about midnight, the wait was about 30 minutes.

I got a dozen originals (glazed) and the sampler.

I think the originals are the best but there was this one with caramel inside, chocolate with nuts outside. That was really good also. :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
so from what everyone here's saying...the lineup isn't as long now as it used to be when it first opened? I haven't been there yet, I don't want to wait like an hour for some donuts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts