Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made a deal with my dealer today. I basically wanted a stripped down White Mazda 3s w/ no options. Why? Cuz Most things will come out anywyz, like headlights, kits, rims, tires, etc for me to upgrade in future. (i wanted only the abs option, but that was IMpossible to find) Everyday I look in these forums to see who got white and so far I found 2 people who got white lol so i feel proud with this unpopular color. Anyhow, if anyone has white, please post up pics..cuz as we all know..this car DOES look awesome in White! :wink: peace.

===========
Edit: Thread title.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am in the same situation but I am not giving up on the ABS. If you are going to do any kind of racing your gonna need it. I'm going to have to compromise the color to get ABS.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not going to race my car so no worries there. However could u explain why its needed? I am sure it'll help, but needed?

·
Registered
234 Posts
my 1st choice was also white too, I told my sales not to get me silver, winning blue cause there are lots of MZ3 in Toronto in these 2 color. But white was not available when I ordered the car and I couldn't wait, so I took T.Grey instead.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I GOT IT IN WHITE TODAY!!! w00t!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys I will definately post some pics up of my white Mazda3 since we're lacking it here in these forums. It turns heads like nothing. ALSO here is a true funny story that happened yesterday:

There were 4 people (including me) that were at the Mazda dealer purchasing their 3. One of em was ordering the green, the other black, and the other silver. I had already purchased my car and was waiting for it to come to the window after being detailed. And after about 5 min it came, and those 3 people saw my white mazda pull up. The salesman came up to me right after and told me all 3 of em switched to white that moment. LOL!! White rox!!! peace. pics will come soon. ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
kplayon said:
Guys I will definately post some pics up of my white Mazda3 since we're lacking it here in these forums. It turns heads like nothing. ALSO here is a true funny story that happened yesterday:

There were 4 people (including me) that were at the Mazda dealer purchasing their 3. One of em was ordering the green, the other black, and the other silver. I had already purchased my car and was waiting for it to come to the window after being detailed. And after about 5 min it came, and those 3 people saw my white mazda pull up. The salesman came up to me right after and told me all 3 of em switched to white that moment. LOL!! White rox!!! peace. pics will come soon. ;)
LOL, nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts