Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it goin guys. I've been looking through alot of posts and topics on here and I havnt heard much talk about Kosei wheels. Not even under the JDM wheels Topic which has tons of posts. Well i just purchased a set of these wheels, Kosei K-1 TS. They are G.Cast/SF/Shot Peened weighing in at 16Lbs per wheels (18x7.5) and of course made in JAPAN. Is there a reason why no one realy has these wheels? Is there somthing im missing? Are they not a good quality wheel? Especially for the price? And another thing, has anyone tried the new ADVAN Sport Tires? I got my wheels wraped in those. Anyone have any good reviews on that from personal experience? Let me know guys. Thanks Alot.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I dont know how the hell to post pics on here ... I've been trying for the past 10 min. Can somone tell me how the hell to do that to.

·
Registered
232 Posts
its easier then you think... all you have to do is take the link that the photo is from and click insert image. And then just put the link in the

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/813652

There are quite a few with these style rims actually. This is the first car that came up though and I think they are the 17s which weigh only 14.1lbs.

They are available from tire-rack for like $800 shipped.

Advan sport tires get great reviews, but they're sort of pricey.

I was thinking of getting these, but I sort of want to pick up Motegi Traklites if I can get them real cheap.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I have a set of the K1 racing and a set of K1-TS, mind you both are 15" and i use them for Autox on my Protege. But yes, they look great, perform well and are nice and light. You made a sound purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts