Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is one of the coolest ideas in rim design i've seen... maybe ever. you pick the color of the rim and then pick the color of the insert. you can then remove the insert and replace them with different colored ones, or just paint the ones u have. i want them SO bad...

check out this site for details
http://www.streetperformance.com/riproductdisplaysp.php?sku=4559

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
a little too boy racer for me but i definately dig the concept.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
I had a feeling this one was gonna be a hot wheel among the 3 owners. It seems so fitting for our car.. and for some reason I can see this on a 07' Hyundai Elantra too.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
very nice conceptually. maybe if different style come out i could feel them on my car, but im just not digging the style.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts

Since you can paint them, I would imagine that a lot of people are gonna put some funky design, or get them painted factory color... I know I would.

This design would definately look good on a Black/White car, for sure.

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
^ I like the way the CF looks... and body color would be pretty sexy on those. I like em.. but I've always loved 5 spokes :)

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=jonnyanalog link=topic=69521.msg1209579#msg1209579 date=1171561002]
they are way over styled... borderline ghetto.
[/quote]

over styled? the deign of the rim is almost as simple as it gets, five spoke. it just has a little flare

·
Registered
913 Posts
I like and dislike them. I don't know if I would get them though.

·
Registered
920 Posts
[quote author=jonnyanalog link=topic=69521.msg1209579#msg1209579 date=1171561002]
they are way over styled... borderline ghetto.
[/quote]

i'm thinking the same.

It's gettho b/c you can paint em'...to arts and craft fo me :p

·
Registered
358 Posts
over styled? the deign of the rim is almost as simple as it gets, five spoke. it just has a little flare
[/quote]
They have useless rivets, and several add-on plastic parts which will almost certainly break; not exactly 'simple' or clean.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Tres sexay. However, the bling factor is a bit much.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts