Mazda3 Forums banner

Kman-Australia's Velocity Red SP23 (Aussie-spec)

3K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Kman-Australia 
#1 ·
Well what can I say. Very excited. I am in Melbourne and have been looking for a car for a while. Drove past the local dealership on Friday and signed the contract yesterday. The new toy is a SP23 in Velocity Red. If anyone has any questions I will be happy to try and answer. Pics will coming up as soon as I pick it up around Wednesday I hope. Let me say that for a 4 cyl engine its quite impressive.

Anyway had to share the news.

KMan

EDIT: Thread title and moved to proper section :twisted:

#6 ·
Thanks Guys

Geez, thanks guys. Specs are as follows. SP-23 Sedan, Black, Activematic. Option of Cruize Control and getting the price on the extra sporty interior in Red cause the rest of the interior is red. Pick it up this Saturday so plenty of pictures will be uploaded. Spewing that the SatNav isn't an option cause would have do it. Makes the dash look real tricky.

CYA

#7 ·
Forgot to add. Last minute colour ussue with the girlfreind cause a change to Black. Previous car was black so no problem. I thought the red would get old pretty quickly but its still a good colour.

#10 ·
Yep RHD. Oh and I have owned a black car for the last 5 years. I am pretty fastidious when it comes to cars so it gets washed anyway. Cant wait. I pick it up Saturday.. Yippee

#12 ·
Kmans Velocity Red became a Black. 1 hour b4 delivery dealer rang me and said they got a hatch ready instead of a sedan. Funny thing was that I was really having 2nd thoughts on a sedan so worked out a treat. So Kman's Velocity Red Sedan is now Kman's Black SP23 Hatch.

This is a f***ing awesome car to drive. Its a lot of fun.

I will get the camera from work tomorrow for some pics.

Kman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.