Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUBS SOLD - AMP IS STILL FOR SALE - $120 SHIPPED!!!

Now that I have 50 posts I can post in here...

I know this is very similar to another member a few threads down, but I am hoping someone local will see this and want to pick-up/meet?

I have 2 12 inch Kicker Comp's in a sealed box (1.1 cube foot each with divider), made by moi (I've made about a 4). Also I have a Kicker KX 200.02 amp, puts out 215 RMS I think the certificate states, I'd have to check. Honestly I never gave these subs more than 60% of the amp, average I had it on was 45% to 55%. They can take 100% of what the amp can give, but I had it tuned for anything from Rock to Bass. I took this system out of my P5 when I traded it in and have no want to put it in my MS3, they were never abused. These subs sound amazing and hit HARD...but sound good for easy listening too. They are very versatile and aren't sloppy at all.

I will ship this, however I don't think someone would want to pay for the box to be shipped but if they choose too they are 100% responsible for the shipping costs. I am asking $400 for everything, local pick-up. If you are interested in everything but the box and want it shipped, PM me and we can work something out. Any questions please ask...

I apologize for the pics, all I have is my phone. If someone would like pics, I can track down a camera and put some new ones up.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ***KICER CAR AUDIO***

Thanks ^

Subs are sold...amp is still up for sale if anyone is interested, $120 shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts