1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absinthe said:
I do eat KFC. Does that count? :D
Why must everyone associate KFC with Kentucky? ;-) lol

I would eat at KFC before Burger King. Out of 10 fast food joints, BK ranked lowest in health inspections. *shudder*

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nuvada said:
I'm from KY, Louisville area to be exact, went to WKU for a while so I was a BG boy as well for a while.
Awesome. I graduated from WKU in May '02.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
schulkw said:
Absinthe said:

I would eat at KFC before Burger King. Out of 10 fast food joints, BK ranked lowest in health inspections. *shudder*
You assume ANY of them passed ;-)

Being the lowest doesn't mean much when the others are only 1 cockroach behind ;-)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
schulkw said:
Absinthe said:

You assume ANY of them passed ;-)

Being the lowest doesn't mean much when the others are only 1 cockroach behind ;-)
Well, no one got a perfect score. I just try not to think about Bubba behind the counter. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Bubba's trying to pay his way through taxadermy school. I applaud him for getting a job serving us greasy food on demand.

BTW, I'm hating this KY weather, you'd think that I'd get used to it after a while.....

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hate KY weather. It can be 70 degrees one day, and the next there will be snow on the ground.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey, I'm in KY too. Moved to Lexington in October, 2003. Just recently bought my MZ3 and joined the forum though. I haven't seen anyone else from Lexington on the forum yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
KY here. Live close to BG, but have lived in Lexvegas as well. Went to UK, but now I work in Nashville and live in Franklin.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts