Mazda3 Forums banner

Which do you prefer?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I know it isn't an option but I would prefer the black mesh grill on the euro MZ3. I guess it's the same or close to the Mazda3i grills.

Oh, given the choice I'd keep the stocker.

·
Registered
46 Posts
IMO, Kenstyle body kit looks better on the sedan than the hatch. But, that grill does look sweet!

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
damani_81 said:
IMO, Kenstyle body kit looks better on the sedan than the hatch.quote]

Yep...but I hate that grill....looks like something is missing from your car....nah...not for me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It needs a nice metal mesh or black out like the i. Just a bit more dressed up. I think the stock one looks like cat wiskers. I hate cats. "sorry sweeney."

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm with dinu01 --Stock !! That one looks like an afterthought which is strange cause they make a great body kit for the sport.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ehh, I like Kenstyle... I like the open mouth grill look on most cars... although I admit the kenstyle would look nicer if a mesh grill was more visible it. Overall, I like it because it give sit the whole "grrr" look... haha. Ready to swallow ur competition... (*or a bird or two? hehe)

·
Registered
432 Posts
I think the Kenstyle grille will look much better with a little chin spoiler .. the stock bumper is too round on the bottom... and the edges of the grille is pretty sharp... i think even the euro bumper would look nicer.

·
Registered
139 Posts
for this grill what mods would i need to do to the front bumper for the grill to fit on just right.?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts