Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I was fooling around in photoshop... decided to see what a Kenstyle body kit would look on my new 3 sedan (I was bored stiff). Well, I didn't spend quite enough time trying to get the color right (too lazy and it was a pain in the ass going from silver to blue) and I just left on the rims that the Kenstyle example had. :lol:

What do you guys think of the Kenstyle body kit? I am almost leaning towards staying stock. I added Angels and a tint to it too. 8) I can't wait save up money and do those two mods IRL.

Original/Chop

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
it looks pretty good, but thats not a full body kit and its priced like one... thats just a lip kit

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just so you know....Most of the Kenstyle kits are just lips but you can get the full kit. I have it on my car. You have to get it from grounddynamics.com and they call it the Cyber Kit. The lip kits won't work with the S model because of the front bumper so they made a full bumper replacement kit for us. However, you have a 2007 so it might work on yours not sure. It's a full front and rear bumper with side skirts. My kit is fiberglass, fits great, and needed very little body work. Here are some pics:

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The kit is gorgeous, gbcustoms... unfortunately I dont think a body kit (especially with the substantial drop because of the kit) is a practical option for CT weather... blows! Beautiful car though.. I'm drooling. :eek: I can dream though. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts