Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here signed up on the "keep me updated" section of the Mazda3 minisite of MazdaUSA.com (or Mazda Canada), to get information about the Mazda3 through email or home mail? I did in November multiple times (just to make sure :) ), but I haven't received any types of info such as a brochure, photos/postcards etc.

When I was looking at Nissans I signed up for info, and I got a nice envelope of new Maxima/ SE-R postcards, a Nissan booklet, and info about nearest dealers etc. Has anyone received any mailings about the Mazda3? I will probably get a brochure when I test drive next week, but it would have been nice to get some info from Mazda.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I got an E-mail letting me know when the 3 was going to show up in dealerships. I signed up wtih the Canada site in October I think. Worked well for me. :)

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
cowtown said:
I got an E-mail letting me know when the 3 was going to show up in dealerships. I signed up wtih the Canada site in October I think. Worked well for me. :)
Same here

·
Registered
28 Posts
I signed up for the "keep me updated", but haven't got a peep from them yet. The U.S. must be considered second class citizens.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ummm... I don't think I got anything, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I signed up in the fall, and two more times since, as I got nothing from them. I finally heard the car was out when I saw the ad at the movies in early January.

My dad also signed up, and got a special e.mail 2 days ago for a $35 gift certificate for Sharper Image if he test drives a 3 before 2/29/2004. The certificate is in his name and non-transferable. Not sure why they didn't send one to me [he's in another state and different age bracket [of course!], but still...].

They need to follow through with their w3 site's features. If people spend time signing up to receive 3 notices in mail/e.mail, then they should feed that info to them! It's less expensive for them to feed those who are already interested in the car, than it is to pay for ads in movie theaters, etc, to attract the general public.

This site has been my #1 [and only!] source of accurate Mazda 3 info. I've even told several salesmen about it, since they couldn't answer questions that have been answered here many times.

/vjl/ [eyeing the 5-door, in black]

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I signed up long time ago. I got an e-mail in November saying that MZ3 is available at my local dealerships.

I also received a MazdaTown package by mail from Mazda Canada. It's just a binder with Intersections magazine, some brochures, a non-slip pad for your dash, and a few more but I forgot.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
vjl said:
This site has been my #1 [and only!] source of accurate Mazda 3 info. I've even told several salesmen about it, since they couldn't answer questions that have been answered here many times.
Heh-heh... I had a salesman (actually, think it was my finance officer) who was trying to find one I could "afford."

We were walking around the lot, and I kept telling him I wanted the Xenon package - he pointed at the fog lights and said, "look, doesn't this have them?"

I wanted to cry.... :huh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts