Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
[quote author=Zabusa link=topic=139405.msg3005037#msg3005037 date=1237496859]
anyone heard anything about these springs, or had any experience with them?
[/quote]

I have heard of them. I believe they are progressive. I almost got a set but went with Arospeed instead. Dont they offer 1.2 inch drop ?

Listed on E-Bay at good prices, I think they are fine.

·
Registered
102 Posts
im running k sport right now with stock shocks, my display pic is the front with ksport, i personly like them and they are a 1.3" drop all round, good springs good price=happy

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
[quote author=maz3_will link=topic=139405.msg3005776#msg3005776 date=1237520598]
im running k sport right now with stock shocks, my display pic is the front with ksport, i personly like them and they are a 1.3" drop all round, good springs good price=happy
[/quote]

See I told ya so.... :lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I got some sitting in my room now. CAnt beat the price on ebay :)))))

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Just because they are on E-Bay does not make all springs junk.

I bought my Arospeeds over 2 years ago. They are really nice, ride comfort is better than stock, got the drop I wanted and no issues. I only paid $80 shipped for the whole set.

Nothing wrong with getting a great deal and a quality product.

Just do your research, look up the specs and find some reviews

K-Sports retail for about $210 on their website, so if they are going for $100 or around that, I dont see the issue.

·
Registered
332 Posts
[quote author=TEKWATCH link=topic=139405.msg3006388#msg3006388 date=1237562713]
Just because they are on E-Bay does not make all springs junk.

I bought my Arospeeds over 2 years ago. They are really nice, ride comfort is better than stock, got the drop I wanted and no issues. I only paid $80 shipped for the whole set.

Nothing wrong with getting a great deal and a quality product.

Just do your research, look up the specs and find some reviews

K-Sports retail for about $210 on their website, so if they are going for $100 or around that, I dont see the issue.
[/quote]

Couldnt have said it any better :true:

just check out some feedback and do a little research on the product and your good to go.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just make sure the seller is selling the real springs...they have been having problems with knock off immitations for some springs.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok tek, damn jesus dont hurt me lol, you should be a spokesperson for ksport haha...i never said they were shit, I just was saying I dont want to buy shit and thats why i made this thread to find out if they are or not =/

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
[quote author=Zabusa link=topic=139405.msg3007085#msg3007085 date=1237578959]
ok tek, damn jesus dont hurt me lol, you should be a spokesperson for ksport haha...i never said they were shit, I just was saying I dont want to buy shit and thats why i made this thread to find out if they are or not =/
[/quote]

Was not directed towards you at all LOL!!!

Just in general, gets boring to hear people say you get what you pay for, which sometimes is true, but other times you land a really good deal and dont get charged alot for it.

E-Bay ... Yes make sure seller has 100% rating or damn close, that's my policy.

Contact them, ask questions, ask for pics, reviews.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts