Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anybody know why this filter is basically double in price here in Canada than in the States.
http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=69-6010TS
The price here at two different stores are $423.55 CDN. I've found this intake for $245.95 US, that's basically half even convert it to CDN is still under $300 i don't believe that you have to pay another $130. Does anybody know where this intake is cheaper in canada, or another company that makes the CCA (complete cold air). I know that f2 makes one but is there any other companies that make it. I like this system because i can convert it into a sri in the winter and spring.

Kyle

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
no clue.

you might sift through slightly older (or newer) posts in the buy/sell forum. there've been a few selling that intake.

don't get raped with prices here in canada. i know what you mean by high prices which is why i usually just buy from the states or a member on the board from canada. it just works out to less in the end.

you might also try pming redline parts/big trucker and see what he can do. he's based in canada and usually gives wicked deals.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
133 Posts
the injen intake is also a full cai. can be converted to an sri.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THNXS GUYS...SO THE INJEN CAN BE CONVERTED TO A SRI, I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY PICTURES OF IT THAT DOES.

·
Registered
133 Posts
look at the diy installation thread. before you put on the second piece attach the filter instead. you have to tighten the filter more because the pipe is enlarged at the end of the second piece. the end of the first piece is the same 2.5 in. as the rest of the piping. if that makes sense to you. so its like tightening a 3" hose onto a 2.5" pipe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts