Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Gunther Mazda in Fort Lauderdale FL on 441,they had both the 5 door and 4 door available; say a total of about 8 in all. None came with Nav, they have to be ordered.The dealer said they should be receiving them on a regular basis going forward.Reading some of the other posts, you really can't appericate the car until you actually sit in one, it is very plush and sporty. The shifting is smooth, the car is very responsive; I was on the highway and I punched it; I was very very impressed.There was a red 4 door , manual;basic; sticker was 17M. He gave me a price for a fully loaded 4 door,leather, nav, 17inch wheels,black for 21M.No discount plans; X plan, Z plan for about a year can be used on the car.All in all the car is very well made,responsive and fun to drive.I'm going back next week to make my order.

FYI - They are basically giving away the MazadaSpeeds - 2M rebate, out the door 17M.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Well at my local dealer you can use the X,Z,S,A, etc etc plans now. If I wasn't in my 6 I could have bought a fully loaded MZ3s sedan. A red one. Man that car looks hot.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Yeah, I agree....the MSP's are being practically given away. If it weren't for the 97 octane that it uses, I would have gotten one instead.

·
Registered
984 Posts
This post needs to be moved to the Consumer Reviews. Good post though. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts