Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just signed up here, figuring I would be coming here a lot so.. here's the story.

Last april me and the wife decided 1 of us needed a new car, we went to our local mazda dealer (A plan available at the time) and looked at the 3's
We fell in love with the phantom blue grand touring 4d. So we got it and decided she would get it and i would get her old car. As time went along she didn't want to drive it and it started to be my DD. I LOVE that car so much..so nice.. but I wanted more..

if I knew i was gonna end up with it i woulda picked a S3 in the first place but I would'nt force the wife to drive a stick. so Yesterday I went to the dealer and drove a sport model and was blown away by it. So I hemmed and hawed.. until the sales manager told me to take the sport model home overnight and drive it around as a loaner. I was blown away.. so I took it home drove around a bit and went and signed the papers today.

I still have the loaner cause the car has to be shipped in (not many left at all really) so I will hopefully get it tomorrow morning before work.

so yeah.. anyone have any tips/info for a new MS3 owner that I won't hear anywhere else?

:derp.. forgot to mention its an 09:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
[quote author=danielj link=topic=138676.msg2988364#msg2988364 date=1236806376]
Congratulations on the new MS3!

Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place.
[/quote]
another MS3 :) im jealous !!!
and Daniel is right.. you are in the right place for your new car :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=Naaman link=topic=138676.msg2988400#msg2988400 date=1236807161]
Welcome!

But I'm a bit confused... Did you get a Mazdaspeed3 or a Mazda3 s?
[/quote]

ya i don't type stories well.. Traded in our 11 month old mazda 3 for a MS3

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats!! You will love it! I still fall in love with it every single morning when I look out the window! It never gets old :)

What color did you pick?

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Congratulations! I myself went from a Phantom Blue sedan to a Mazdaspeed3. What a coincidence! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=LaraW link=topic=138676.msg2988965#msg2988965 date=1236821036]
Congratulations! I myself went from a Phantom Blue sedan to a Mazdaspeed3. What a coincidence! :)
[/quote]

wow... seriously? that's really odd.. and I picked up a black mica one.. theres ALOT of white left... not my style.. theirs a few red ones left..too much of a eye catcher(you know what they say about red cars) and as far as I seen there are no gray grand tourings left.
Not around here anyway

so anyone got any new driver info I should have? things to look for in the new car?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Don't know how familiar you are with turbo engines but just treat it right (let it warm up and cool down for 30 seconds before/after driving, and don't rage on it until it's warm) and it will return the favor. That and staying on top of your oil changes and it will run like a champ.

enjoy it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts