Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is whats done to it currently

the exterior mods are very very numerous as you can tell. here is a sampling:
-Custom 2 Toned, boss mustang orange with gold pearl and cool vanilla with white pearl,
-Classic Design Concepts Chrome Body Spears,( www. classicdesignconcepts.com )
-Custom made Grill,
-Billet Technologies Billet emblems,(www.custombilletstore .com)
-Altezzas,
-Custom painted headlights with halos,
-Custom modified hood,
-Grip Tuning front and rear bumpers, (www.griptuning.com)
-300CSRT8 rear spoiler.

the wheels are 22x9.5" EuroMax Design wheels with 265/35/22 Nitto NT420S tires, sitting under the factory suspension. the car was lowered but with the body kit i couldnt drive it, so the lowering kit was removed.. plans are in effect to bag it come spring time. the wheels website is www. euromaxwheel.com and for nitto its www.nittotire.com

the interior features:
-Painted interior,
-Billet Technologies billet pistol grip shifter,
-factory leather,
but a system (already bought a Diamond Audio D312 subwoofer to do a custom fiberglass box and a cerwin vega XL600.1 amp) and a full custom skinned srt8 interior is planned

the engine features
-the original 5.7l Hemi V8,
-Predator Tuner,( www.diablosport.com)
-Stainless steel Hedman Headers,( www.hedman.com)
-Magnaflow Catback,( www.magnaflow.com)
-Airhammer CAI,
-Billet Technologies Oil Catch Can,
-custom painted and airbrushed engine cover (the airbrushed pieces havent been installed yet) and fuse box cover.
-a cam and a set of heads are to come

here are the pics

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yeah it hauls ass. and that bumper and grill looks nothing like a bentley nor a rolls... as a matter of fact i just sold the grill to go with something different.

here is a bentley and rolls.. i see no comparison

·
Registered
872 Posts
[quote author=DeToX link=topic=133876.msg2877160#msg2877160 date=1232473452]
First, you drive a chrysler 300, not a bentley gt or a rolls royce, with that being said, get rid of that front grill / bumper combination. Looks cheaper than a $5 hooker with herpes http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f333/kleec/herpes.jpg .
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the title says '300c' not 'bentley' or 'rolls' so I think he was clear on the kind of car he owns.

But I will say that the front of the car could use a little bit of chrome (the emblem, maybe?) to go with the sides and trunk

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man, and i am definitely not one of those guys who bought this car to stunt as a Bentley.. i hate that shit

i have a new deep dish grill on the way that is going to use polished mesh inside the opening and a new emblem for the grill

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
[quote author=brecker link=topic=133876.msg2882329#msg2882329 date=1232633492]
Do you get misinterpreted as a drug dealer at all? Your car looks f'ing hilarious
[/quote]

another m3f genious....probably revs his mazduh at a hemi 300C at a traffic light while blasting Lil Wayne and throwing wrong gang signs to the other driver.

Nice car and nice work, the LX's are a great platform and I like visiting the lx forums after a former member here bought a magnum.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
[quote author=superjudge link=topic=133876.msg2882402#msg2882402 date=1232635775]
Do you get misinterpreted as a drug dealer at all? Your car looks f'ing hilarious
[/quote]

another m3f genious....probably revs his mazduh at a hemi 300C at a traffic light while blasting Lil Wayne and throwing wrong gang signs to the other driver.

Nice car and nice work, the LX's are a great platform and I like visiting the lx forums after a former member here bought a magnum.
[/quote]

Ya, with my 9 year old daughter in the back - word to your mother!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
[quote author=superjudge link=topic=133876.msg2882460#msg2882460 date=1232638382]
Maturity at it's best.....
[/quote]

Oh for Christ sake! You really didn't get it did you?

I'm in my late thirties, a parent, married. As if I drive around like a gangster :lol:

But seriously - Has the OP been pulled over and searched for drugs?? The car is a joke.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
[quote author=superjudge link=topic=133876.msg2882402#msg2882402 date=1232635775]
[/quote]

[/quote]

haha. I would seriously consider a Magnum wagon, Hemi and AWD for Idaho weather and empty highways. Interior is a let down, but the chassis, transmission, and AWD system is one that I'm familiar with (family has 2 W210 E-classes).

Very nice car and great attention to detail. Definitely a bit too flashy for me to be driving but I appreciate what you've done.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Again, never been a MOPAR fan...at all. But the Charger and Magnum as a patrol car are seriously bad-ass. Idaho troopers are all black with a thin stripe running down the sides. Magnums have all tinted windows, Hemi and AWD. Chargers are just RWD.

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[/quote]

nope because it doesn't get driven a lot. but congratulations my friend. looks like you got the cocksucker award of the day! wear your honors with pride! im sorry i didn't ask for your input when i built MY car. but its all cool. because if you would pull up next to me i would smoke ya with pride!

to everyone else. Thank you

·
Registered
180 Posts
[quote author=brecker link=topic=133876.msg2882467#msg2882467 date=1232638687]
[quote author=superjudge link=topic=133876.msg2882460#msg2882460 date=1232638382]
Maturity at it\'s best.....
[/quote]

Oh for Christ sake! You really didn\'t get it did you?

I\'m in my late thirties, a parent, married. As if I drive around like a gangster :lol:

But seriously - Has the OP been pulled over and searched for drugs?? The car is a joke.
[/quote] he . he . he , my thoughts exactly..

anyways, look at the front grill of that 300c and compare it to the bentley or royce, there is a slight resemblance. like the shape and size of the bling bling grill.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
[quote author=greggk link=topic=133876.msg2882505#msg2882505 date=1232639884]
[/quote]

nope because it doesn't get driven a lot. but congratulations my friend. looks like you got the cocksucker award of the day! wear your honors with pride! im sorry i didn't ask for your input when i built MY car. but its all cool. because if you would pull up next to me i would smoke ya with pride!

to everyone else. Thank you
[/quote]

You "show off" this car on the intraweb and are surprised by the replies?. Where is my button? What does this thing dyno?

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i am running [email protected] i havent had it dyno'd yet.. waiting for my heads and cam install for that.. its one thing if you dont like it, but then to insult someone thats a different story. yet you are 30 some years old and you have kids blah blah blah yet you act like this.. real mature!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
[quote author=greggk link=topic=133876.msg2882661#msg2882661 date=1232643245]
i am running [email protected] i havent had it dyno'd yet.. waiting for my heads and cam install for that.. its one thing if you dont like it, but then to insult someone thats a different story. yet you are 30 some years old and you have kids blah blah blah yet you act like this.. real mature!
[/quote]

Don't take it personally. Just someones honest opinion, and a honest question. I've seen people pulled over for less "pimp" than yours that's all.

I think I could take your car as it stands now from a roll as well.

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
from a roll are you serious? are we some highschool kids? run from a deadstop my friend. but from a roll i think i can hang (had my fun my MS3's already)

btw what are you running now?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.