Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
amongst my friends i am kinda the class mechanic, when someone has something wrong with their car, or need help with something i help out. Well after a couple stereo installs, many cai's, pulley systems, etc, i finally got screwed. My friend txtd my at school saying he needed help with his windshield wipers and that he couldnt get them on (i know right a 5 sec job) so i said look at the manual and if you still cant get it i'll take a look. anyways i was really busy when i got home and he was there (hes basically my brother) a few hours went by of him bugging the hell out of me to help him and finally i broke knowing he'll leave me alone if i just take a minute to do it. I went over to his house put the left windshield wiper on and moved to the right; thats when it happened. I took the windshield wiper off the lever, and moved the lever to the 90degrees lock position, or so i thought. Im getting the other wiper out to swap and i hear WHAP! i look up and the lever came back down on the bare glass i thought at first nothing was wrong but i saw a silver streak go half way up the window; so i picked up the lever and the glass was cracked all the way through with a pretty good gash. Now i have to pay for a windshield when i didnt want to help anyways. F my life.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Tell him to tell the insurance company a rock hit it. Bam no foul.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
im sure dear abby would say your friend should pay for it since you were just doing it as a friend

·
Registered
506 Posts
[quote author=iChill link=topic=140207.msg3022606#msg3022606 date=1238215689]
Tell him to tell the insurance company a rock hit it. Bam no foul.
[/quote]

also tell your friend to f off

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
If they have full coverage on the car, in FL at least, windshields are covered with a $0 deductible.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
[quote author=ziegs2020 link=topic=140207.msg3023907#msg3023907 date=1238291039]
Vandalism these days is out of control.
[/quote]

what? lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts