Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up new here just ran at the speedway saturday i ran a couple times when a protege guy talked to me i ran 14.1 at the end i ran a 13.9 everything stock beside i have a cold air intake i will replace the stock tires and a couple other things i am going to run 13.4 with basic upgrades by summer please dont reply to this if you are goin to teach me about racing i have been racing in nhra sport compact from 2002 to 2006

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
ima teach you about forums lol
what kinda car do you have? im assuming your from vegas?
all would be usefull info to have in your avy........

time slips would be good too.

·
Registered
377 Posts
maybe you should spell sentences right...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it forum not a college class i don't need periods or anything else in the sentence to make it look what you gonna grade me now lol

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
back on topic pls :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
[quote author=speedreaper_3 link=topic=136559.msg2953764#msg2953764 date=1235325509]
it forum not a college class i don't need periods or anything else in the sentence to make it look what you gonna grade me now lol
[/quote]

Quick lesson in communications.

If you type like an idiot, people think you are an idiot.

If you don't have the time to look at what you type and make sure that it is presentable, why should I take the time to read it. Obviously you don't have enough faith in what you are saying to put the time into saying it right. Therefore, why waste my time?

(Sorry Scott, you were posting as I was typing)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts