Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the dealer today and put an order for a mazda3 MAX sports sedan auto,winning blue.Cant wait to get my car! :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
DZH, where in Australia are you ? And did your dealer give you an estimated date for getting your car ?

I ordered 2 weeks ago, and was told 4 weeks, last week when I went in and asked for an update he told me 3 weeks, as I hoped he would, BUT if Id just ordered I could be waiting until Late May early June ?

Lancair

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Canberra,and when I put my order,the guy told me there is still a blue max sports available but its a march production,I asked the dealer to check if its still available and he is calling me back on Monday.Otherwies,he said I would have to wait for the june shipment and deliver to me on early May.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thatd be clever, June shipment delivered in May ?

·
Registered
519 Posts
well i hope for your sake that the blue maxx sports is still available! one can really feel the agony of the forum members as they pine after their orders....

ah... good ol' canberra. how i miss its frosty mornings :p not! :) location in profile would remind us old chappies when you move on from this thread ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey fiordland

There are other transmissions available, besides Manual !!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Flame bait.

Did you actually try the auto box fiordland? If not, keep your lame-arsed, infactual and irrelevant comments to yourself. The power loss, especially in manual mode, is minimal with faster changes and more torque to the wheel. And the convenience of auto mode more than makes up for any power loss.

Obviously us ATX drivers aren't worthy fiordland. All hail fiordland. I'll have to cancel the order for my 3 and find an Australian built Lancer.

GO YOU BIG RED FIREENGINE!

·
Registered
177 Posts
And I thought Id found a forum frequented by semi intelligent people.

Lancair

·
Registered
519 Posts
If I had half a brain, I'd be happy! :D

If it weren't for all the speed traps that happen down there in Canberra, it would be a great place to spin this baby around - especially along the Tuggeranong Pathway or similar. *drools*

Auto, auto, auto! Oi, oi, oi!

Actually I tried both the ATX and the MTX and was mightily impressed by both. But unfortunately, given Sydney traffic for getting to work (and my habit of eating my breakfast, dialing for my handsfree, and generally being a bad driver ;) ) I opted for the ATX. Practicality rules... ;)

(Don't worry guys, shall I tell you when I'm on the road so you can all get off? :lol: )

·
Registered
308 Posts
Did you actually try the auto box fiordland? If not, keep your lame-arsed, infactual and irrelevant comments to yourself.
Of course I didn't try the auto box, that way I can make lame arsed, infactual and irrelevant comments :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mazda 3 owners forgive me for I have sin....
I ordered my Mazda 3 Maxx ( Winning Blue Hatch Auto ), 3 weeks ago on May the 28th and only once have i been back to the dealership to touch what I love most.

This is my very first car and I am being forced to sit through a painful 3 month waiting list :evil: Evil Carsalesmen !!!!! However i did get the car at a killer price so it works out i guess.

I was so close to jumping on board the Focus bandwagon but thought then I would just be another Jerkwad with a lamo car :p I cant get anywhere without using a crappy bus until august so i just hope the car is worth the wait ! Or i think i will give that salesmen a lesson in prudent investing !

·
Registered
861 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Now settle in for the long wait!

M

·
0 Posts
Congrats fleck!!!

And alot of ppl would agree with me when i say it is definately worth the wait!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Definitely worth the wait.

Hell....i'm waiting.

:D

Mine is scheduled for July Production...i'm getting custom plates too, assuming I get the one I want.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So sometime in August I should get it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
what you gonna put on ur plates vormund?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mr.Fleckenstien said:
I was so close to jumping on board the Focus bandwagon but thought then I would just be another Jerkwad with a lamo car
Welcome Mr.Fleckenstien. Good choice of car and colour.

Easy on the Ford Focus, and for that matter the Volvo S40 which are all based on the same chassis design as the Mazda3.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Re: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[quote="Steve-oEasy on the Ford Focus, and for that matter the Volvo S40 which are all based on the same chassis design as the Mazda3.[/quote]

Isnt it the next generation focus that is yet to emerge here, which shares the underpinnings?

BTW, my mate test drove an S40 today, and quite liked it... completely different class/type of car to ours though...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts