Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to post. Just picked up my new Mazdaspeed 3. It's a leftover 2008 I got for a good price (just under $21,000). It's the sport model in black mica. I returned my '06 mz3 winning blue hatch. Let me just say WOW!!!!! What a ride. It's like my old mz3 on steroids!

The only thing I don't like is the summer tires. I knew it came with them, but I was wondering what you all would recommend in an all-season tire. I'm going to swap the summer tires with all-seasons ASAP.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your replies....pics to follow soon.

D.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase!

You should include your location in your profile so you can get to know some of the locals. Meets are always an absolute blast! It also makes it much easier when it comes to any questions you may have.

Depending on where you live, I'd recommend going with a full winter tire. If you get any large quantities of snow it will make your life much easier. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lara! Profile updated.

Being in NJ we experience the best of all the seasons. Hot summers and cold, sometimes snowy winters. I'd like to go with an all-season as opposed to a strictly winter tire. I had the Kumho Ecsta ASX on my old car and liked them. Good overall handling in all conditions and a great value. I'm thinking about purchasing them for the new ride. Anyone have any experience with them on the speed 3?

D.

·
Registered
246 Posts
[quote author=LaraW link=topic=134790.msg2899100#msg2899100 date=1233272572]
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase!

You should include your location in your profile so you can get to know some of the locals. Meets are always an absolute blast! It also makes it much easier when it comes to any questions you may have.

Depending on where you live, I'd recommend going with a full winter tire. If you get any large quantities of snow it will make your life much easier. :)[/quote]

i AGREE!, I live in Michigan and it has been snowing alot!.. I run Dunlop WinterSport M3's and they are awesome. You wouldnt think you were driving on snow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts