Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 months of ownership, I'm still impressed with how damn sweet the 3 looks compared to other cars. I just pulled into a Subway right next to a light blue 330i. I can't believe I'm saying this because I've always liked the 330 but my black S 4-dr. looked cooler than the BMW!!!!. Now, granted the loser who was driving the BMW had black brake dust caked all over his rims, while I had just cleaned mine off last night, but based on appearances ONLY, I'd take my black 3 over that 330 any day. Now, based on performance/overall quality, it might be another story. Hell, I still stare at my 3 sometimes while I'm in my own garage!!!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
990 Posts
i stare at my 3 Hatch all the time......i just washed and waxed it a few days ago.....i was just sitting in my garage looking at it for a while and rubbing the back of my hand on it to feel the smoothness of it......

i love the waxy smoothness of cars......

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'd love to grope my 3 but I live in an apartment complex with no garages and I'm afraid people would think I'm weird if I did that. Maybe I just need to find some secluded area outside of town where we can be alone... Don't worry baby, daddy's coming!

·
Registered
7 Posts
:? your kidding.

I parked next to a tC, an altima, and a G35 all of which are drop dead gorgeous and my 3 was just....blech

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NiteShade said:

I parked next to a tC, an altima, and a G35 all of which are drop dead gorgeous and my 3 was just....blech
I agree that the G35 is very sharp...I like it alot. I like Nissans and I very nearly bought an Altima (the 3.5L) but I wasn't fond of the interior...materials or layout. The tC...dropdead gorgeous???? I'm having a tough time with that, but to each his own. Like I said in my original post, from a performance standpoint, obviously the 330i would be the choice...but my black 3 stacked up very nicely in the looks dept. sitting next to this particular 330i at least.

·
Registered
32 Posts
When my car was in the shop I was at work and I saw a freshly waxed dark blue 3 come out of the parking lot; it was so beautiful, and it made me miss my car so much. I almost cried. :cry:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Murrato said:
NiteShade said:

And you got a 3? Why? If your so hot for those other cars...
I asked myself the same thing. Then I remembered. I need 4 doors, which kills the tC powerful, and under 20k, which clearly kills the G35 and I wanted a V6 Altima, and that start at what? 24k?

totlpkg said:
NiteShade said:

I agree that the G35 is very sharp...I like it alot. I like Nissans and I very nearly bought an Altima (the 3.5L) but I wasn't fond of the interior...materials or layout. The tC...dropdead gorgeous???? I'm having a tough time with that, but to each his own. Like I said in my original post, from a performance standpoint, obviously the 330i would be the choice...but my black 3 stacked up very nicely in the looks dept. sitting next to this particular 330i at least.
well, I may have gone a little far with the tC comment, but stillthe others are.[/quote]

·
Registered
47 Posts
I recently bought mazda3s 4 dr but i was thinking seriously about bmw 3 series
but i liked mz3s so much the look the handling i fell in luv with this
upon that i didnt want to spend more bucks for bmw and premium fuel etc etc

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I don't know what you guys are smoking, but recently I test drove the new E90 330i and it drives and looks a LOT better than the Mazda3 ever will - there isn't even a comparison to be made here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts