Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have read numerous posts on this board after discovering it a few weeks ago by just searching all relative information regarding the New Mazda3.

I wanted to find out (all that I could) basically, the Pros and the Cons of this highly touted car.

My final verdict is to purchase it and enjoy it from that point.

At this point, I am wondering how long will it take for me to actually get my purchase (Mz3s (Yellow) w/all options minus the Nav. Sys. Maybe someone in the NYC area could advise on this issue or is it about the same time it takes elsewhere?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I heard there was about a 8 week wait on new orders especially with the leather. The yellow is such a hot color! You need to bring to a meet sometime ;)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite A WAIT!

rpc180 said:
I heard there was about a 8 week wait on new orders especially with the leather. The yellow is such a hot color! You need to bring to a meet sometime ;)
Damn... 8 whole weeks... I better go down to the dealer this wknd and place my order.

My current car is currently in the Auto Repair Shop and I cannot wait that long. Are all the dealers in the NY area taking about the same time to get new orders?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Did you try doing an inventory search on Mazdas website? You might be able to go pick up your car within a few days. That is waht happened to me. I went to the dealer on Thursday evening, told them I wanted a Winning Blue 3S, manual with everything but Nav. They searched dealer inventory, did a dealer trade and I drove away in my new 3 on Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
newblu3 said:
Did you try doing an inventory search on Mazdas website? You might be able to go pick up your car within a few days. That is waht happened to me. I went to the dealer on Thursday evening, told them I wanted a Winning Blue 3S, manual with everything but Nav. They searched dealer inventory, did a dealer trade and I drove away in my new 3 on Friday afternoon.
I just did... only one dealer has the yellow, but no leather seats... within a 50 mile radius. I will stop by the closest dealer soon!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Definitely go to the dealer. My dealer told me that those inventories are about 2 weeks old. They have the most up to date inventories plus there might be one on the boat right now making its way here and they will be able to tell you. Good luck.

·
Registered
526 Posts
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
8 Weeks would be optimistic, in my opinion... but yeah that's what they tend to tell people.
Agreed... from everything I've been hearing the next wave of cars is expected April/May/June.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts