Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my brand new MS3 its a 08 pearl white had about 200ish miles when I drove it out of the lot. Here are some picture I have some ideas what I want to do for it but I would appreciate your thought about cosmetic and performance upgrades.

·
Registered
265 Posts
congrats man, that's a slick ride

definitely get that thing tinted (which reminds me need to do mine)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya that will most likely be my first cosmetic mod how much does a usually tint cost and what is a good percentage if i dont want to be pulled over frequently

·
Registered
54 Posts
Take the side moldings off, debadge the rear,leave only the flying m's. To keep it simple get an SRI, Street Unit testpipe and HKS cat back. Sounds great at WOT but dosent annoy you while cruising.

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for info ya right now im debating doing 20% or 35% just so I dont get pulled over cuz in West Linn the cops here pull you over for no reason its stupid cant wait til next year when i leave.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
welcome to the forums!

she's a beaut. treat her well and i'm sure she will return the favor. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya I love my car i wouldnt trade it for anything in the world already beat a gti by about a bus length from 20-100

Im thinking about removing the side moldings this weekend. I heard just strat it with a fishing line then slowly move your way down by pulling it off. Also if it isnt warm outside should I warm it up with a blow dryer or something before I start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts