Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my black 07 mazdaspeed 3... only 11k miles... anyhow i hear cold air intakes can flood the engine any safer mods otu there?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ya I test drove a speed and ended up just getting a regular 3 because I actually thought it had too much power for a front wheel drive car. (ya ya...too much power..i know..hard to believe) Now if the speed was an AWD car I would SO get a speed!

And CONGRATS on the new car.

·
Registered
159 Posts
[quote author=sleet_22 link=topic=138858.msg2994334#msg2994334 date=1237061884]
ehhh no such thing lol...
[/quote]

Ya..I know, I couldnt believe it coming out of my mouth either. Especially since my other car is pretty fast. :) Probably just because I was not used to a front wheel drive at the time. (frist time I have ever owned one)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Mazda has taken some time to get use to; coming from an 01 audi I was use to having awd and just planting the accelerater (only a 1.8t motor)... the more miles i put on the MS3 the more we are getting In sync... I know when the wheels will spin, how fast i can take the exit off the freeway and still have grip... The new WRX would have been a $384 a month for 6 years Im paying 330 for 5. AWD is awesome but I am enjoying the Mazdaspeed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts