Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,077 Posts
Nice bed sheets, I really like them, but there is this shiny sliver thing covering them up so I can't get a good look.

· Registered
6,077 Posts
[quote author=Boost Addict link=topic=70133.msg1238963#msg1238963 date=1172685384]
[quote author=dp3 link=topic=70133.msg1235423#msg1235423 date=1172553798]
[quote author=vincent65 link=topic=70133.msg1234913#msg1234913 date=1172539410]
I got mine today and it will be put in tomorrow :p (day off! :klavergreg:). I'm thinking that the next purchase will be the 3.5TMIC, rear mount and possibly the race pipe. I'm gonna be buying more stuff for this car than when I owned my 68 camaro. This car is too much fun and addicting.
[/quote]

Got my Mazdaspeed Cai today from Tonkin, along with a bra. Bra is on (PIA) Cai shortly. AWR rear mount as well. Springs and camber links too. Damn the Mazdaspeed CAI s pretty well done!
[/quote]

Any pics of the bra???

<-- Im actually going to be on a cross country roadtrip in a year just following purchasing a new car (speed3, most likely)... Ive driven cross-country before in my mustang and was smart enough to slap a bra on there.. I could have seen some serious panit damage if I hadnt.. As it was, I still had an 18-wheeler blow its tire right in front of me... scary stuff..

[/quote]

Those are always exciting moments. Why not go clear bra?

· Registered
6,077 Posts
All good reasons, and since you don't plan on keeping the "regular" bra on for long.

· Registered
6,077 Posts
Re: Just got my MazdaSpeed CAI! DEALER DENTED MY NEW CAI!!!!!

[quote author=flyrevs link=topic=70133.msg1250802#msg1250802 date=1173149190]
The Happy ending - is not so happy.
Well I got my Speed3 back today. Recall from previous posts that the dealer agreed to fix the bolt he cross-threaded and install my Mazda CAI for free to restore confidence. The car runs great. Got her home and opened up the hood: UNREAL, I know for sure there was no dent as I took everything out when I got it and it was perfect. Humm are the Mazda techs gorillas? Now what?
[/quote]

Go back make then order you the new part then put it in yourself or go somewhere else. Also try calling the Mazda Customer Service number on the web site and make a complaint to them. Dunno if it will do any good but the phone reps are nice and it will make you feel better.

· Registered
6,077 Posts
^^ If I'm thinking of the same part you are, no neither intake replaces it. I don't have the official why. but I'm told CPE looked into replacing it and for some reason decided not to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.