Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2007 Mazda 3 today. Its a silver 5 door , sport, with the black interior, 2.3L, 5 speed manual. I love it. It is smooth as silk. Very fun to drive. My wife had a nice MX-3 GS, V6, 5 speed manual, when we were dating and first married. Once she was pregnant we had to let it go. She had a beater 626 in high school that her dad had bought new and was pretty dated by the time she got it. She tried to kill it so she could get a new car, but no matter what she did, it wouldnt die!! He still had it while we dated. I finally sold it for him. I also used to dabble in buying/selling cars and motorcycles from about 97-2000. I had a nice 626 that was a loaded one owner, but my favorite was an 85 RX7. It was also a one owner with about 70K original miles and was in superb condition. It had leather, 5 speed, moonroof, and every option you could get. Very fun to drive. I was looking at many different styles of cars and trucks. I then took my favorite from each catagory, and did a lot of research, test driving, and thinking. The 3 had practicallity, fun factor, and alot for the money, while still serving as a good vehicle for my small family. The 3rd car garage will eventually be supplies with something more radical, such as a Mustang GT/Cobra. I had to join forums! Every car or motorcycle I get I join a good forum and learn a ton! Cant wait. Chat with you all soon!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Don't hold back. Might as well tell us what kind of stroller you had. Also, tricycle, bicycle, and anything else with wheels. :roll: Good choice on the Hatch! Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I will get pics soon, but the weather is nasty right now.
Since you asked, my other car is a Police car..... 8)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=SportWagN link=topic=66440.msg1140378#msg1140378 date=1168352644]
Since you asked, my other car is a Police car.....
[/quote]

Just gave me my morning fantasy. Gonna' have to put you in the back of the Hatch for interrogation. :shock:

·
Registered
32 Posts
[quote author=SportWagN link=topic=66440.msg1140378#msg1140378 date=1168352644]
Yeah, I will get pics soon, but the weather is nasty right now.
Since you asked, my other car is a Police car..... 8)
[/quote]

Congrats for the new Mazda 3 and Yes, some pics of a police car is a good idea too :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts