Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Mazda3 Hatchback with 22,000 miles this past Friday and all I can say is bye bye Honda! I've always loved Hondas but after driving this car I can see why it is one of the most desired cars around. The manual transmission is so smooth and the way the car is geared is dead on. You put the thing in 5th after you get rolling and don't worry about it. I could go on and on with stuff you guys probably already know but I just have to brag on it :) I plan on doing a few little upgrades down the road and plan to learn more about the car through the forums here so I'll know the do's and don'ts with the car. I hope to learn alot form the advice that I get from everyone here too so if anyone has any tips to give about this car feel free to give all you got.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums. It's nice to see some more burple cars..... errrr, I mean strato blue again. ;) Actually the strato was our second choice if we couldn't find the lava orange. Do you have any plans for the car? On to my regular welcome stuff...

Make sure to check out the "why you should buy a third key" thread stickied at the top of this forum. Also think about replacing/augmenting the existing clown horn. Oh and since Daniel hasn't chimed in yet, please add your location to your profile.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
760 Posts
hey my cars lost lil brother, lol @burple, welcome to the forums, i got same car and color and first thing id do is tint the windows

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The color was dead on what I wanted, other than the Lava color. I would love to have found that color but I couldn't beat the deal I got on this one. I'm already in the process of checking on getting the windows tinted and I'll definitely check on the third key. As for my planned mods I'm looking to do a cold air intake, exhaust but no bumble bee muffler, and then I'd like to put the stock front spoiler that I've seen on some cars on at some point and maybe a power programmer of some sort. I've read that putting one in the 200hp range takes a turbo so if I can get it to around 170 to 180 I'll be happy I think.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
well who doesnt like the lava orange... :lol: i might be a little biased but "burple" is just as great as a color i dont see too many of them driving around

good luck with the upgrades and congradulations

1 - 8 of 8 Posts