#1 ·

first day i got the car

Defi boost gauge....

my favorite part of the car lol.....

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice! Congrats and welcome to the forums. :wavey:

#4 ·
Looks like the weather played the same trick on you as it did when I got mine....rained for almost a week right after I bought it. It started raining on me during the test drive. Guess it's the ultimate "just washed the car" thing. Congrats on the new ride, I know you'll love it.

#7 ·
yea the weather definetly did mess me up the first couple of days.....i'm located about 45 mins south of seattle in tacoma Washington.....I just moved here from Orlando.....yea i have lots of mods planned for the future......i ordered my cpe cold air intake a few days ago.....i can't wait to get the turbo-back exhaust.....i actually just put on my greddy type s BOV.....i had a jetta 1.8t that i traded in for it.....my jetta was making about 250 whp but i saw so much potential in this car so yea i will def be modding it...

#8 ·
[quote author=blkms3 link=topic=71050.msg1247903#msg1247903 date=1173033439]
yea the weather definetly did mess me up the first couple of days.....i'm located about 45 mins south of seattle in tacoma Washington.....I just moved here from Orlando.....yea i have lots of mods planned for the future......i ordered my cpe cold air intake a few days ago.....i can't wait to get the turbo-back exhaust.....i actually just put on my greddy type s BOV.....i had a jetta 1.8t that i traded in for it.....my jetta was making about 250 whp but i saw so much potential in this car so yea i will def be modding it...
[/quote]

Lots of racing goes on your neck of the woods as I recall. Welcome to the club where you know what is going to happen when you turn the key! (Former VW owner myself). I did not think I would mod this car but the few things I haver done are so inexpensive and yielded such benefit that the addiction is settling in it appears. New wheels and rubber shortly with the sport springs

#10 ·
Oh wow...looks good to me....grats on the purchase....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.