Mazda3 Forums banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey do you guys know if there's any way I could unsubscribe from this thread? I don't even have a M3 anymore...

Funky

·
Registered
212 Posts
i PM'ed Monstza about this just a few mins ago, but since he hasnt been on in 3 days no clue when he will be back on, so i wanted to as here. im sorry to be such and idiot when it comes to this, but id appeciate anyones help. im looking to block off these 2 items till i can remove the flaps. now, going by this diagram.. http://www.mazda6tech.com/images/vtcs/hose_diagram.gif i can find those 2 solonoids on my 2.3 motor. there are 2 lines running from each. the right line on each one runs to each solonoids respective Actuator. i understand i dont want to block those off, now am i correct in assuming i want to block off the hoses that are going straight down from the solonoids per the diagram and in real life on the motor?

·
Registered
212 Posts
lmfao take out the 3 periods at the end...its the same big picture on page 2 of this thread. ill edit it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i just checked and it works fine for me....besides, like i said its the same pic and same link from the picture on page 2 of this thread.

·
Registered
212 Posts
nvm bout the blockoff info. i found it on another mazda site and made a post on it and hopefully it will be stickied.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
its VTCS not VCTS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got two days on the mod, and this morning, it jumped once, then settled into a stable idle. The 3 is a little closer to the radiator than the 6, necessitating the injector rail removal to get the manifold out. Am I the 1st to un VCTS a 3? As a foot note, i couldn't figure out how to remove the gray plastic vacuum tube in the top of the intake, behind the T/B, but I had enough freeplay after unclipping it from it's bracket to maneuver the manifold.
Hey could I possibly have some more info on what all you did on your 3 currently in the process of updated manifold which already has the vcts delete just trying to figure out what to do with runner valves and motor connections on engine harness?

201 - 210 of 210 Posts