Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just made a deal

Mazda3 sp23 sedan - Strato blue

Wing - (they said it was going to be a problem) I told them that it was an accesory that Mazda.com.au said was possible, so that whatever problems they have putting it on the sp23 was their own problem and not mine. (Its getting done)

Cruise control (on steering wheel)
Floor matts (sp23)
Lock nuts for the mags
smaller license plate.
mazda keyring
and a mazda car when taking my sp23 for a service.

Price slightly under $33

What do you guys think ?

Im so happy :twisted: im going to celebrate tonight with some drinks

Car should arrive within the month

G

·
That sounds pretty good...

Congrats on the purchase...

Now its the horrible waiting game!!!

I'm in the same boat!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Sounds like a good deal :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome deal since you got the cruise thrown in. Did they *promise* it was going to be on the wheel?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well in response to the cruise control on the steering wheel, the sales dude said it doesn't come on the wheel, and I told him that he was mistaken. So he rang up the head deprtment of mazda Australia and he told the sales dude that I was correct. The only way I wont be getting the cruise control on the steering wheel is that if Mazda AUstralia decides to scrap the whole feature and just have the standard cruze control, which wont be happening. And finally yes the cruise control on steering wheel is written on my contract, so its a certanty...

Im cant bloody wait

I have been driving an old Volvo 740GLE for over 4 years now. I drove it all Around Australia and was a great car. But things change and I cant wait to be a Mazda driver..........

:roll: :wink: :twisted: :evil: :x :p :oops: :cry: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :) :( :eek:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well that's encouraging for us all. Looks like the cruise on the wheel is a certainty. Good to see you guys being so persistent and providing all this useful information!

Cheers

·
Registered
519 Posts
firstly, congrats mazda3Stratos! :D that sounds like a great deal and you will be sure to enjoy the car... when it finally arrives! and believe me that these subsequent days will feel very long indeed... :(

secondly, is there anyway then to add-on the steering wheel cruise controls for us poor souls who decided not to get it done because the information given by the sales person was that it would be a stork and they would not get the american steering wheels? :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
126 Posts
olorin - of course! Anything's possible at the right price :)

It's a dealer fitted accessory anyway, so even if you ordered it new they'd have to fit it. The only thing I can think of is that they *might* offer a shorter warranty. I'd be surprised though.

·
Registered
519 Posts
ah yes... money truly makes the world go round... :twisted:

how i wish i had more of it!! :D :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
108 Posts
HANG ON.... I hope we are not all being taken for a ride...

My dealer said the CC will be steering wheel mounted - on the right hand side - BUT not like it is for the volume controls... it will be in the small cavity underneath.... I was told this was the original Mazda accessory..

So technically it is on the Steering wheel....??? But where exactly.

·
Registered
519 Posts
i was also told it would be steering wheel mounted but ON A STALK on the right hand side along with the lights. this is why i opted out.

others here are indicating that they WILL BE BUTTONS on the right hand side of the centre part of the steering wheel like the pictures of american cars (and like the volume controls). although disappointed and annoyed, i shall vent it out on my salesperson... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts