Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I just bought this kit, http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=132704.0, but it doesn't have any of this instructions, any one have the instructions for the hiboost kit and for the haltech f10x. also i need the base map for the hiboost for a 2.3L. I did find the instructions for the installs on the forum but they didn't work when i downloaded them. PLZ someone help me out here. The kit I'm not terribly worried about, but the haltech, im totaly in the dark about.

Ok i got the haltech n hiboost intructions, but I still need a haltech base map for a 2.3l. As of right now the haltech is tuned for a 2.0 and idk how much boost.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys are awsome! :boink: I'm probably going to be posting a ton of questions in here, I'm doing the install 100% by myself. I'm damn good with a wrench, and even better with a soldering iron, but you know how these things can go.

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can someone send me a picture of there injector harness? The Haltech harness I have is missing the injector clips and I need to see which side of the injectors is signal(+) and with is negative(-). I also noticed there is only 4 wires for the injectors, and 6 on that part of the harnes but I haven't checked what the other two are for yet. I know the colors which go to each injector 1,2,3, and 4 but do all the injectors ground together? 4 wires mentioned for the injectors, 8 totals pin on all four injectors and 6 wires on the harness? :screwy:

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do use do with the stock o2 sensors? Any one re-run them to avoid CEL's? Also what CELs can I expect? Ill defoul the sencond one again if I do reinstall the stock o2's. I hate leaving that light on, unless of course I absolutely have too... Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts